Passing of a great human being....

• sadie
  • 11-19-2010, 10:20 AM
I decided to share with the community since he had visited with quite a few of our ladies.

Arvtxguy passed this week from a stroke. He was only 44 years old and full of light! Although he did not post often, had been in the hobby since ASPD.

He had become one of my favorite regulars, and always may the day brighter with funny texts and calls. I thought this could serve as a insightful reminder to us all to be present in every moment of our time here. Cherish every delightful second of the love we share with others.
Looking back...out lifetime will have been a brief pause.

I luv ya sweetie! You will be greatly missed!
  • MrGiz
  • 11-19-2010, 10:42 AM
We always kept in fairly regular contact.... he was/is a Great Guy!! He and my SO and I enjoyed one hell of a fun afternoon together once.... he was a very gracious host!!

His frequent YMIM's to me will be missed!!

As Sadie said.... live for today.... enjoy every moment.... ya never know what's around the corner....

Sad.... but Happy to have known him.... he was all about fun.... and was always in the pursuit of happiness!!

Thank You Sadie , for posting.....

Giz
May he be welcomed to the great hereafter by 72 of our greatest providers!!!!! (The hell with the virgins; this man deserves the best).

RIP, friend!
my condolences
aww this is so sad... hate to see good people pass.. i had the pleasure of meeting him. R I P
  • MrGiz
  • 11-19-2010, 11:58 PM
aww this is so sad... hate to see good people pass.. i had the pleasure of meeting him. R I P Originally Posted by MissDreams
Yes.... and he spoke quite highly of the experience!! He was a man who appreciated all that was positive in his world !! It was no secret , how much he enjoyed his #1 fave over the past year or so.... be happy Sadie..... that he's still wearing that shit eatin' grin that you so permanently implanted upon his big happy face!!

R.I.P. Big Guy..... you're already missed....

Giz
Wow, sorry to hear that. I didn't know the gentleman, but am saddened when someone so young passes... It sounds like he knew how to live life to its fullest potential.

HUck
He was a really good, fun guy.....he'll be missed!!!!! Another reminder that neither good health nor tomorrow are promised to any of us....live today as if it were your last!! Cherish each moment!