WOTUS

Meanwhile back in the swamp WOTUS > waters of the US , Hum puddens rolled back Big T EO NOW all waters on private property is owned by feds.
And the keystone is done, but puddens backing the Russian pipeline Hum
More and more Blithering brilliance Go
NOW all waters on private property is owned by feds. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
got a source on that?
got a source on that? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
That's a carry over from the Obaminable Days (of which Bitten was a party) ... but regulations were imposed on the landowners on which the water was present and apparently the quantity of water was not relevant to the imposition of the controls.

So "ownership" didn't change, which would require a "taking" of property in violation of the due process clause. But control that amounts to "taking" would also. Remember the "range war" out West ... and a confrontation by Federal agents ... ended up in Court and got shit canned when the Feds withheld documents they were to disclose to the ranchers (Nevada Federal Court).
I thought WOTUS = Whore of the United States = Kamala Harris LOL
I thought WOTUS = Whore of the United States = Kamala Harris LOL Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I thought it was the area between your balls and your asshole.

"She kicked me right in the wotus!"
"It's so hot out I have an itchy wotus."
  • Tiny
  • 06-10-2021, 08:28 PM
I thought the government can do whatever it damn well pleases with wetlands on private property and that didn't change during Trump's term. Is that wrong?
I thought the government can do whatever it damn well pleases with wetlands on private property and that didn't change during Trump's term. Is that wrong? Originally Posted by Tiny
IDIOCRACY NPC, "Is that wrong?" ?

• Tiny
  • 06-10-2021, 08:49 PM
IDIOCRACY NPC, "Is that wrong?" ?

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
It's wrong in the sense that it sucks. My question however is whether anything changed during the Trump administration, to prevent government from effectively taking private land by calling it wetlands.
Still haven’t seen Any source on the OP claims.
  • Tiny
  • 06-10-2021, 09:23 PM
This is probably what the enigmatic Dutchman is describing,

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/enviro...-still-elusive
I thought the government can do whatever it damn well pleases with wetlands on private property and that didn't change during Trump's term. Is that wrong? Originally Posted by Tiny
actually, they can't. it amounts to a taking.

theres a case involving a frog species that went extinct over 60 years ago in an area of private land that is considered a wetland forest in southern Louisiana. the said endangered frog exists in someplace in Mississippi.

the Louisiana wetland forest habitat had changed considerably over the years. they wanted to force the company that owned the land to make it habitable for the frog.
I thought WOTUS = Whore of the United States = Kamala Harris LOL Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
^^ True that ^^ and yes Big T suspended the epa s overreach ,,,, but I guess thinking is hard
4AD and that dam constitution again