We need some laughter around here

That's how I be dancin at The Hop.
Cendell, where did you find the video of Pit?
Cendell, where did you find the video of Pit? Originally Posted by NordicJag

LMFAO
This video needs to be flagged for outing. I had a friend of mine take this video for an audition tape for La Bare Houston. I need some sanctions expeditiously on CendellM. Wait, I forget she is protected by my 5 Other Besties. Better known as the five families of Eccie. The Eccie mob Council. Anyone in their clique is protected so I guess complaining is pointless. I like to call this family La Cosa Eccie.
That's how I be dancin at The Hop. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Hey I live right by the hop use to go all the time lol thats where I saw you before, giddy up
Cendell, where did you find the video of Pit? Originally Posted by NordicJag
Lol that’s the hoe dance
Lol that’s the hoe dance Originally Posted by Cendell M

LMFAO. Now all that is missing from the video is Pit's midget TS that he has been doing all these overnights with.
Lololol right no wonder he’s not sharing info anymore^^[
Attached Images File Type: jpeg F83FBDC3-363F-471A-9129-883BB4AEDF3A.jpeg (20.2 KB, 162 views)
  • Uomo
  • 03-10-2023, 02:57 PM
Lololol right no wonder he’s not sharing info anymore^^[ Originally Posted by Cendell M
Dead... no words hahaha
Lololol right no wonder he’s not sharing info anymore^^[ Originally Posted by Cendell M

LMFAO yeah he is unusually silent.
Lol I’m glad this thread brought a lot of laughter out. It is pretty funny.
Well, I would like to thank the members of Houston for keeping me entertained. Some more than others....
I needed to bump this to get some good vibes going around here lol

....daaaayyyuuummmmmm........