Whats the deal with CG and RCG

So I've been with 4 providers so far, I've had 3 straight up say no, and one said sure and was on top for approximately 30 seconds before they said "It's your turn"

Any recommendations for providers who will just provide CG and RCG? Or am I way out of line here.
That’s just weird in that with both of those they can control the depth and pace and thus pleasure. I think you got lazy ones - bad luck of the draw
So I've been with 4 providers so far, I've had 3 straight up say no, and one said sure and was on top for approximately 30 seconds before they said "It's your turn"

Any recommendations for providers who will just provide CG and RCG? Or am I way out of line here. Originally Posted by Skorla86
I've never had a lady refuse & never had a lady tell me it's my turn to ride her. Did they give a reason?
I have had at least 3 tell me they couldn't do K9 because of joint problems/pain.
Some don't like it
Okay I'm literally shaking my head on this one because now it's going way too far. It's making guys honestly not want to do this anymore, me included. First of all and I'm not trying to be crude or mean , it's a providers job to give us pleasure within reasonable agreed upon parameters. This isn't an actual girlfriend, they are getting paid quite well to do a job that most people find enjoyable. It is absolutely not fair for us to bust our asses at work or whatever we do than have to deal with a woman refusing to do things within her menu

That's unacceptable and simply those women shouldn't be doing this. Last I checked it's arduous to make money. In my line of business I don't make half what a industrious provider can make but i go out my way to make sure my clients are totally pampered. Having said all this I don't know what happened behind closed doors so I'm reluctant to say much more.

I personally say stick to the ladies who consistently do their "job" with everyone no matter how they feel or how you look. As long as you are clean. We all know those are Lorena Carbo, Katrina, Lucia Miranda, Mona Lisa, Mila Jynx, Jsexy, Lolalove, Nikki love and Sandra Fox just to name a few.ive heard AlyssaXo and ItaliaDibela. Pass their screening, show up clean, be respectful and a good time ensues. We should go out our way to take care of the Great ones. I'm sure there are more. That's all I have to say on that.
OP, the key is research. Search the review forums and see if the ladies that you are interested in are performing the activities you like.
It's Texas and we are running out of cowgirls.
  • Pyle1
  • 03-11-2023, 09:25 AM
Were they heavy and out of shape?
It's Texas and we are running out of cowgirls. Originally Posted by Ericka xoxo

Geeze Erica, I spilled a bit of coffee over that.
To answer some of the questions that were brought up, I've only seen one mature provider, so they weren't out of shape, some don't match pictures which leads them to being heavier than desired, but not unattractivly so.

Didn't want to turn this into a huge thing, so I don't really agree with Pitrooms comment, although I do appreciate the provider references! It's more of selfish reasons, if FS is provided it shouldn't be a problem, I'm not exactly asking for a provider to be on top for a full 2 hour session, but at least try it out if it's on your menu.

Calling out Nordic here, but you're probably right, these providers I did minimal research on, the ones I reviewed yesterday, had I researched them more then I wouldn't have booked.
^^^ It sounds like laziness I think he just got unlucky. Make sure you research the girls As much as we research you guys, you can do to the girls as well any board presents, reviews, ask in the men’s locker room
To answer some of the questions that were brought up, I've only seen one mature provider, so they weren't out of shape, some don't match pictures which leads them to being heavier than desired, but not unattractivly so.

Didn't want to turn this into a huge thing, so I don't really agree with Pitrooms comment, although I do appreciate the provider references! It's more of selfish reasons, if FS is provided it shouldn't be a problem, I'm not exactly asking for a provider to be on top for a full 2 hour session, but at least try it out if it's on your menu.

Calling out Nordic here, but you're probably right, these providers I did minimal research on, the ones I reviewed yesterday, had I researched them more then I wouldn't have booked. Originally Posted by Skorla86
I'm the one who gave you the most help and you don't agree with me. And you'll wonder why I'm hesitant to give any concrete help. This board at this point is useless to you Sir. Wait for your reviews to clear than you have more access. Or buy it. Without access ain't much you can do here.

You are working with minimal information. I would sign up for ourhome2. So you can read ads most will put their menu in the ad. I've never had a woman tell me she didn't want to be on top personally. I'm pretty much done here but honestly it gets old trying to give folks Intel that others will not then in the same line get disparaged. Why shoot at an ally
Most folks here wouldn't and haven't said anything concrete to you because you just joined and have nothing to perse offer up or credibility. So I'm signing off on that . Good luck Sir
Crazy. But hey do you'll . I thank God I have enough info to last myself a lifetime since it's obvious I'm not appreciated around these parts.
What I’ve been told by several providers across the spectrum is that girls don’t like to ride cock if a guy has a big belly, many times they can’t get comfortable and amply grind whatever that means. I’m not suggesting OP to have a big belly, so no offense meant. From what I’ve experienced, girls at times are lazy, they want to get it over asap. Then again, some women are just better skilled and comfortable than others. I personally don’t care for ACG technique, if she’s gonna take top position she gonna have to rock back and forth while humping a bit.
Pitroom, I wasn't putting down the info you provided. I agree that we're paying them for something and not getting everything offered, but sometimes it just comes down to preference for the provider and if they feel comfortable. I did say I appreciate the comment and the provider references.

Arana, I wouldn't say I'm chubby, but no where near having a large belly. I'm 6'0ft even and weigh in the ball park of 160. Definitely not ripped, but no where near large. I think I might have just gotten some lazy providers and need to do my research more thoroughly.
Pitroom, I wasn't putting down the info you provided. I agree that we're paying them for something and not getting everything offered, but sometimes it just comes down to preference for the provider and if they feel comfortable. I did say I appreciate the comment and the provider references.

Arana, I wouldn't say I'm chubby, but no where near having a large belly. I'm 6'0ft even and weigh in the ball park of 160. Definitely not ripped, but no where near large. I think I might have just gotten some lazy providers and need to do my research more thoroughly. Originally Posted by Skorla86
Well good luck. These guys won't help you and I'm not honestly helping anyone anymore. Sick of this shit being the coolest guy here and helping folks who no one else will only to wake up in the morning to infractions or threats of infractions. Figure it out Sir. Warning it's going to cost you a lot of money to figure it out because you really can't trust the reviews lol. You lost your best ally.