???

Where are all of my posts going??? Just because I was arrested for soliciting a prostitute in an Asian brothel in Cabot doesn't mean I don't have a right to post!!!!
Troll food.. get your troll food here..

.25 cents gets you a hand full so you can feed the trolls
  • MrGiz
  • 05-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Where are all of my posts going??? Just because I was arrested for soliciting a prostitute in an Asian brothel in Cabot doesn't mean I don't have a right to post!!!! Originally Posted by Jerry Richard
Your "Humble Request" post is in the "Requests & ISO's" Forum !!

I have an ISO of my own..... Who makes the best doughnuts in Central Arkansas?
  • HSP
  • 05-24-2010, 10:05 PM
Where are all of my posts going??? Just because I was arrested for soliciting a prostitute in an Asian brothel in Cabot doesn't mean I don't have a right to post!!!! Originally Posted by Jerry Richard
Well when one does a review of "Bubba" from a jail cell, really??? Do you honestly think that is going to stay on the board?? Don't act stupid and your posts won't disappear.

HSP
Well when one does a review of "Bubba" from a jail cell, really??? Do you honestly think that is going to stay on the board?? Don't act stupid and your posts won't disappear.

HSP Originally Posted by HSP
Rarely can a girl say, "I'm sure glad I don't have BCD access." This would be one of those times.
Rarely can a girl say, "I'm sure glad I don't have BCD access." This would be one of those times. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Post honorable moderator mention was not BCD. Fortunately disappear before humble self could send some yen. As saying goes "if you cant pay the fine.."
  • sadie
  • 05-25-2010, 05:39 AM
We need a reality show...seriously. A writer couldn't make this shit up.

Giz my vote for the best doughnuts has to go to Kripsy Kreme.
Giz my vote for the best doughnuts has to go to Kripsy Kreme. Originally Posted by sadie
Absofuckin'lutely when they're hot 'n fresh out of the cooker.

Mmmmmmm.... Better than sex?

Cheers,

bcg (après moi, la tempête de merde)
Well when one does a review of "Bubba" from a jail cell, really??? Do you honestly think that is going to stay on the board?? Originally Posted by HSP
For its short life on the board (I managed to get a glimpse before that post was consigned to its rightful place in whatever circle of ECCIE hell you sent it to), one had to concede it was the definitive Twilight Zone moment. Immediately after reading it I started looking around; I was sure I was going to hear Rod Serling any second...

Cheers,

bcg
Probably has the same ip address as "policing", if you get my drift.

H
probably just a guy that likes stirring shit up and further putting people on edge.. most likely same ip as daj or whatever the guys handle was.. mostl likely not tied to our favorite aunt at all, but is having a blast making people assume that.. especially since i didn't see the "bubba" review..I doubt our aunt would want this much attention.. great fun to read, and probably troublesome if you saw this person, but tied to our aunt most likely not.. just a lousy troll looking to disrupt the fun
We need a reality show...seriously. A writer couldn't make this shit up. Originally Posted by sadie
We could call it "Getting Laid" and it can air right after the Bachlorette. Maybe even though som judging in ala American Idol and we could vote people off.
I have an ISO of my own..... Who makes the best doughnuts in Central Arkansas? Originally Posted by MrGiz
Gotta be Krispy Kreme! I can drive past that place and gain 10 lbs doing 30 mph.

But I've always wondered . . . just what do they do with all those holes?
Little Rock is such a wonderful place to locate the Krispy Kreme next to the Heart Hospital.
Spray as Needed.........
Attached Images File Type: jpg troll.jpg (6.0 KB, 109 views)