Date Check

• Loxly
  • 09-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Noooooooooo.... not the Date Check you're thinking about.

This is about what you do in preparing for a Date.

It's probably going to depend a lot on what your particular "MO" might be. Since most of my dates are outcalls I try to make the place presentable. Vacuum, check the sheets, have clean glasses, chilled beverages, etc. Not extreme but a little ambiance for the mood. My min. date is an hour or more since I'm not a "spurt of the moment" guy and always schedule in advance.

Last, but not least, the personal hygiene stage is completed within 30 minutes of the greeting.

Most likely the ladies, given the in-call volume of ads, are (hopefully) doing the chores as well.

So what's your "Date Check"?

No need as I shower before any date ever arrives. I'm purely outcall so I don't even build a sweat prior to arrival.
I use to be purely outcall myself and had a two hour ritual before a date, it was part of the "date" for me but now I do incall, much less work and more spontaneous for me. That being said I really don't think about it anymore. I go about my normal day and when it is time I groom, shower, do what I got to do and head out. I am fare south so when I go north it is a journey for me but I think I am good, haven't been kicked out yet.

IB