There is no war on cops

It's a myth the numbers simply don't support.

http://boingboing.net/2015/09/10/the...is-a-myth.html

http://boingboing.net/2015/09/10/the...is-a-myth.html Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not a war? What do you think it is? A police action....get it!
Try selling that shit to the police department in Aurora Colorado...

http://boingboing.net/2015/09/10/the...is-a-myth.html Originally Posted by WombRaider
That graph is probably misleading. Don't think for a minute police work isn't dangerous. Cops are getting shot at all the time in large cities. The reason the death rate due to GSW is low in that graph is partly due to the fact more Police Depts are providing ballistic vests to their officers. So if there is a war on Cops maybe the cops are winning.

Jim
OH never mind him. His research abilities are really bad. We all know what's going on. OH but I forgot the media he follows didn't inform him what the leaders of obama's panthers have said about open season on whites and cops. But I guess since it's afters whites, it's ok then.
  • DSK
  • 09-11-2015, 11:01 AM
OH never mind him. His research abilities are really bad. We all know what's going on. OH but I forgot the media he follows didn't inform him what the leaders of obama's panthers have said about open season on whites and cops. But I guess since it's afters whites, it's ok then. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I would tend to agree. The numbers could have been even lower if the added impetus for shooting cops wasn't being supported by black militants and the left wing pussies who are afraid of them.
I am sure that if the police were using the same equipment and procedures today that the death rate by gunfire would be much higher. Regardless, I consider 1 dead cop per week a war on cops and unacceptable.
You all missed the point. Being a cop is a dangerous job. There is no war on cops. No is saying it isn't a dangerous job. I seriously wonder how some of you manage to walk and breathe at the same time. No one said anything about it being acceptable or unacceptable. It just is.
OH never mind him. His research abilities are really bad. We all know what's going on. OH but I forgot the media he follows didn't inform him what the leaders of obama's panthers have said about open season on whites and cops. But I guess since it's afters whites, it's ok then. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Now, you know the Whack-Meter is pegged......
You all missed the point. Being a cop is a dangerous job. There is no war on cops. No is saying it isn't a dangerous job. I seriously wonder how some of you manage to walk and breathe at the same time. No one said anything about it being acceptable or unacceptable. It just is. Originally Posted by WombRaider
What? No spin on Aurora?

Lame.

If that isn't a war on cops what would you call it? "Fair warning?"
You all missed the point. Being a cop is a dangerous job. There is no war on cops. No is saying it isn't a dangerous job. I seriously wonder how some of you manage to walk and breathe at the same time. No one said anything about it being acceptable or unacceptable. It just is. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Nobody missed any point. Everyone knows there's not a war on cops. If anything the cops in this country are having a field day popping caps at dipshits like you.

Jim
Nobody missed any point. Everyone knows there's not a war on cops. If anything the cops in this country are having a field day popping caps at dipshits like you.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Why would they be 'popping caps' at 'people like me'?
Why would they be 'popping caps' at 'people like me'? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Practice makes perfect, lol.

Jim
Why would they be 'popping caps' at 'people like me'? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Still no comment on the war on cops in Aurora Colorado?

Good thing you didn't welsh on a bet. I'd have to be after you relentlessly.

Nah, you're just a lying sack of shit. That's all you are.
I thought one "busted caps".....what is "popping caps?"

Get your ghetto/rap nomenclature correct.