43% of Repblicans believe President Obama is a Muslim

Wow! Hillary really started something. I wonder how many democrats believe it as well. Lets ask this guy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

You know if they don't have the democrat numbers then this little thing is useless (that's what she said...)
Sheer stupidity.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ma-is-a-muslim Originally Posted by timpage
That would be right up the Democrats alley. Democrats are all about equality. So the 43% of Republicans are idiots for calling Obama a Muslim, lol. Oh really?

Jim
It's bullshit.

President Obama is nothing. As the classic narccissist, there is little room in his heart, and mind, for anyone but himself.

The only proof we have of his Christian Faith is his membership in a church for some 20 years, where he apparently slept through every one of Rev Wright's sermons on....."it's Whitey's fault".
I rest my case. Each one of you idiots also apparently believes it.

It's sheer stupidity. President Obama is not a Muslim, there is zero evidence that he is and if you believe that he is, you are a moron.

It's sheer stupidity. President Obama is not a Muslim, there is zero evidence that he is and if you believe that he is, you are a moron. Originally Posted by timpage
BUT was he influenced by Muslims living how many years in Muslim country?
BUT was he influenced by Muslims living how many years in Muslim country? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I guess you don't want to look as dumb as the others? He lived in Indonesia from age 6 to 10 where according to every citation I can find, he went to both catholic and muslim schools.

So.....HOW much did the evil papacy influence him? Is it possible that he is, in fact, gasp....a catholic?

Back to the point of the OP....which not one of you has even gone near.....how do you explain the stupidity of the 43% of republicans who believe that the President of the United States of America is a muslim? The very same party that wants to elect Donald freaking Trump to be our next President?

Republican credibility and intelligence has always been suspect....but, stuff like this flat puts it in the shitter.
  • DSK
  • 09-18-2015, 02:27 PM

It's sheer stupidity. President Obama is not a Muslim, there is zero evidence that he is and if you believe that he is, you are a moron. Originally Posted by timpage
He says he is a Christian, I believe him. Don't Muslims get shot for that kind of conversion?
  • DSK
  • 09-18-2015, 02:30 PM
I guess you don't want to look as dumb as the others? He lived in Indonesia from age 6 to 10 where according to every citation I can find, he went to both catholic and muslim schools.

So.....HOW much did the evil papacy influence him? Is it possible that he is, in fact, gasp....a catholic?

Back to the point of the OP....which not one of you has even gone near.....how do you explain the stupidity of the 43% of republicans who believe that the President of the United States of America is a muslim? The very same party that wants to elect Donald freaking Trump to be our next President?

Republican credibility and intelligence has always been suspect....but, stuff like this flat puts it in the shitter. Originally Posted by timpage
I would guess they do not trust him and his handlers/enablers.
I do not believe he is a muslim but I do believe he is an islamist.
We all know there is nothing like the sound of the call to prayer.
I do not believe that the so called church he attended led by the hate monger Wright, was anymore Christian than the Westboro Baptist church.

The truth is, we know so little about him other than his bullshit books he wrote that there is no telling if or when he converted to Christianity. I am not sure if he even knows how to become or what it means to be a Christian.

Republican credibility and intelligence has always been suspect....but, stuff like this flat puts it in the shitter. Originally Posted by timpage
Obama returned to Honolulu in 1971 to live with his maternal grandparents, Madelyn and Stanley Dunham, and with the aid of a scholarship attended Punahou School, a privatecollege preparatory school, from fifth grade until his graduation from high school in 1979.[18] Obama lived with his mother and sister in Hawaii for three years from 1972 to 1975 while his mother was a graduate student in anthropology at the University of Hawaii.[19] Obama chose to stay in Hawaii with his grandparents for high school at Punahou when his mother and sister returned to Indonesia in 1975 so his mother could begin anthropology field work.[20] His mother spent most of the next two decades in Indonesia, divorcing Lolo in 1980 and earning a PhD degree in 1992, before dying in 1995 in Hawaii following treatment for ovarian cancer and uterine cancer.[21]
that nation's policy of apartheid.[27] In mid-1981, Obama traveled to Indonesia to visit his mother and half-sister Maya, and visited the families of college friends in Pakistan and India for three weeks.[27]

a few more years
are you saying he was NOT influenced ?
He says he is a Christian, I believe him. Don't Muslims get shot for that kind of conversion? Originally Posted by DSK
Hey DSK 100% of the hobbyist who post in the political forum say you are Jewish Lawyer- what do you think of that poll?
  • shanm
  • 09-18-2015, 04:03 PM
It's bullshit.

President Obama is nothing. As the classic narccissist, there is little room in his heart, and mind, for anyone but himself.

The only proof we have of his Christian Faith is his membership in a church for some 20 years, where he apparently slept through every one of Rev Wright's sermons on....."it's Whitey's fault". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Who gives a fuck about his "christian" faith?

Each one of you religious nutjobs is as out whack as the next.
Well, he does mention his Muslim faith until he's reminded by Georgy boy of what he should say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
What is wrong if he were Muslim? Isn't every Christian part Jew since they follow the Torah? Isn't every Muslim part Christian and part Jewish since many of the stories are re-told in Koran ?