Kim Davis, batting for the other team.....

LOL no she just joined the republicans, her party abandoned her.
LOL no she just joined the republicans, her party abandoned her. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
She followed her pea pickin' heart and it took her to the land of fruits & nuts.
Well, Repubican Women are usually good looking and intelligent. I guess in the name of diversity we will take in a ugly stupid one.

If Kim Davis had any convictions, she would have resigned her post that she was clearly in violation of.

As General Longstreet said in the movie "Gettysburg"........."The South lost the moral high ground. We should have freed the Slaves, and THEN fired on Fort Sumpter".
Well, Repubican Women are usually good looking and intelligent. I guess in the name of diversity we will take in a ugly stupid one.

If Kim Davis had any convictions, she would have resigned her post that she was clearly in violation of.

As General Longstreet said in the movie "Gettysburg"........."The South lost the moral high ground. We should have freed the Slaves, and THEN fired on Fort Sumpter". Originally Posted by Jackie S
More fucking brilliance.

Agreed that Davis should have resigned. But your statement about "good looking and intelligent..." Total poppycock.

At least you had the good sense to quote an actor's dialog in a shitty movie to punctuate your "point."

You should have kept it with something on which everybody agrees ... Like Blazing Saddles or, in the case of most here, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.

Fucking brilliant.
More fucking brilliance.

Agreed that Davis should have resigned. But your statement about "good looking and intelligent..." Total poppycock.

At least you had the good sense to quote an actor's dialog in a shitty movie to punctuate your "point."

You should have kept it with something on which everybody agrees ... Like Blazing Saddles or, in the case of most here, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.

Fucking brilliant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thank you. I would have settled for "good post", but if you think it was brilliant, who am I to argue.

By the way, a good quote by Longstreet that is real, and is very relevant to our times......"why do men fight, who were born to be brothers"
Of course the libtards still believe that the war for states rights was about slavery.
From 10 facts you should know about the civil war..
#4 The issues of slavery and central power divided the US.
#8 The north won the civil war.
And so the deflection begins to yet another argument about the Civil War. We already know what the libtards will say which is funny since most of them live in a Confederate state.

Back to the OP, I bet a lot of people who see this (not counting on much MSM coverage) will scratch their heads and go, "she was a democrat?".
I knew she was a lesbian.
Of course the libtards still believe that the war for states rights was about slavery. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Of course the republishits still think it had nothing to do with slavery.
Of course the republishits still think it had nothing to do with slavery. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Slavery was the spark that lit the match, but the tinder had been laid out since the days of the Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers. Had it not been slavery that provided the spark, it would have been something else eventually. The fight over where the power of the federal gov't stops, and where states' rights begins is still being fought today, with the states slowly losing the battle, one bleeding heart issue at a time. But, I don't really expect you to understand that WR.

Oh and by the way, with regard to Kim Davis, you can keep her. She sure as hell is no conservative, though she probably deludes herself by believing that she is.
Slavery was the spark that lit the match, but the tinder had been laid out since the days of the Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers. Had it not been slavery that provided the spark, it would have been something else eventually. The fight over where the power of the federal gov't stops, and where states' rights begins is still being fought today, with the states slowly losing the battle, one bleeding heart issue at a time. But, I don't really expect you to understand that WR.

Oh and by the way, with regard to Kim Davis, you can keep her. She sure as hell is no conservative, though she probably deludes herself by believing that she is. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

+1 and you are right he would not understand, most leftwing morons don't
Of course the libtards still believe that the war for states rights was about slavery. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
And, the racists still try to frame it in a way to excuse their behavior. Laughably stupid.
And, the racists still try to frame it in a way to excuse their behavior. Laughably stupid. Originally Posted by timpage
It would actually be laughable, if it wasn't so sad.
And so the deflection begins to yet another argument about the Civil War. We already know what the libtards will say which is funny since most of them live in a Confederate state.

Back to the OP, I bet a lot of people who see this (not counting on much MSM coverage) will scratch their heads and go, "she was a democrat?". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Must be he is talking about you, dogs.