Hows the SA scene?

I am moving here by the summer. Thought I would ask, generally speaking, how is the amp scene here compared to Houston and Dallas? Im moving from Houston.
Compared to Hou or Dal, its pathetic.
I heard this from other mongers on here but San Antonio is where all old spa women come to retire! It's the last stop!
That sucks. Maybe Austin has a scene.
not an encounter, moved to coed
Coming from a small midwestern town, i thought things would be great here in SA. Couldn’t have been more wrong.

The looming threat of getting caught and charged with a felony is always in the back of your head. Streetwalker tier women are asking for 100+. Strip clubs not very welcoming and filled with wannabe thugs/pimps.

The only thing that is decent here imo are the vast amount of AMPs that allow more than L1. This was not a thing where I came from.
That sucks. Maybe Austin has a scene. Originally Posted by Omega86
AMP scene? not really. Not like Dallas or Houston.
Im disappointed. Its a military town so I had higher expectations.
SA used to be a mongers paradise then the Cetaceans posted and lard lovers paid $200+ to have sex with whales! then the LGBTQ’s showed up and why not, i mean sex with a whale or a dude, WTF’s the difference!
so suffice it to say, SA is nothing now
Don't know where the hate is coming from with the LGBTQs.
I know i'm not the only one that has enjoyed the company of a lesbian here and have been invited to BCD with their girlfriend.

Otherwise, I thought you'd be price concise with the amount of woman you get for the buck
Thank goodness for UTR’s and Regs and the new sugar baby referrals they send! That’s actually been my modus operandi for a while now…