This one is for the ladies

2 part?.. Are you fettish friendly?How do you prefer a gentleman comes to you with his fetishes/special requests? Do you prefer they get to know you first or are you ok w/them discussing it on the 1st meet? Of course this is ass"uming the "gentleman" has a lil couth about it & is respectful of you're choice to decline if you're not into there request.
2) If the request isn't your cup of tea how do you respond? Do you freak out & tell them they're wrong or worse or do you control your reaction & possibly refer them to someone who might do it? Or any other handling methods for either question?
i prefer he read my reviews then discuss it when we set date .. sorta like foreplay before we meet!
I personally prefer in person if we've never met or only met once or twice. Pre fosta I was fine texting before meeting but not now. Thanks for responding sexy love
The gentleman definitely participated more on this one
  • Emmie
  • 12-15-2020, 10:58 PM
I agree with Dallas, I like for them to read my reviews and then discuss on 1st meeting. Because like all of us I'm sure that some fetishes we just dont do. I would always refer a gent on if I know someone does that. I would NEVER condemn someone for the fantasies that they have, however there are some I just dont feel comfortable doing.
Thanks for the reply Emmie, sounds like we think a like. Great minds do that. I think everyone has activities they don't like to do. In my opinion it's not whether or not you do certain activities but how you respond to a request that makes a difference.