Recommendations for a good BBQ spot with my friend Zoey Holidayy

Help us look for a good one heard KC BBQ is the best 🤤
Joe's. County Line Rd and Mission. KCK. Don't let the KCK worry you. It's as far south as you can get and still be in KCK.
Q39 is awesome
Slap's
LC's. Jack stack if you want a little fancier sit down. Arthur Bryants is the grand daddy of them all.
Q39 is awesome Originally Posted by nuckels23
Q39 Is a nice restaurant where you may find people wearing suits and nice clothes. They also have high prices for nice people who have heard about BBQ and think they might want to try it.

However, they do not serve long and slow cooked real BBQ: Get real people! You find BBQ where you find bib overalls and jeans. Good BBQ is served in a grease joint. BBQ is all about the food and Q39 is not about BBQ. It is a ripoff. But go and enjoy yourself with your friends and pay high prices for crappy food.
JR,
The Q39 in overland park caters to the corporate Woods crowd.
The original Q39 on west 39th is the classic hole in the wall and that's where we go.
JR,
The Q39 in overland park caters to the corporate Woods crowd.
The original Q39 on west 39th is the classic hole in the wall and that's where we go. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Thank you Carp. I once had an office in Corporate Woods. Nothing wrong with that crowd, you just proved my point. I was talking about the Q39 East of KU Medical School. Been to that place just once with a group of guys. I will not go back to that place: it was nice, but the food was not.
Well JR,
That's where the lab geeks from KU med pound. The owner has numourous nationwide awards for his bbq, so I disagree with your opinion. I've been a fan since that guy was a chef at a hotel place over a decade ago. I'll repeat: Numourous nationwide bbq awards.
Must agree with UC! Q39 is probably the best BBQ in the KC area now! So busy he had to open another location in OP and those 2 restaurants are always busy! The Burnt End Burger is a MUST try!
.... The Burnt End Burger is a MUST try! Originally Posted by bigkansas1
Comes with spicy pickle slaw.
Btw, all brisket, burnt ends, etc. is Angus

Btw2, Naomi,
Thank you for starting another bbq food fight.
The best BBQ “joint” is LC’s. Best burnt ends. Best smoky flavor. Don’t expect fancy restaurant like Q39. Expect a ton of food and a smile on your face.
They left today, didnt get enough love/attention.
Thats a shame, you mean enough money lol
Naomi, are coming to or in KC? PM me if you are.