Just voted in!...New additions to the Eccie Hall of fame.

I know that bigtex and WTF join me in welcoming Assup and markroxny to our Hall of fame.

Keep up the good work!
I know that bigtex and WTF join me in welcoming Assup and markroxny to our Hall of fame.

Keep up the good work! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
WTF and I don't just let anyone into our select group. Are you sure they are worthy?

Keep up the good work! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I see from your picture you finally got that job promotion.

Just in time for Christmas! Glad to see you apply yourself.
I see from your picture you finally got that job promotion.

Just in time for Christmas! Glad to see you apply yourself. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Lama sure looks good spit shining the floor with his trusty ol' buffer. He takes it everywhere he goes!

I'm ok with the nw additions. Had it been StupidOldFart, Whirly, IB, JD or Joe the Bloehard, I would have raised hell. Those idiots would have stunk up the place!
I'm waiting on the dalai lama to render his opinion of what could be a major conundrum.

To bleach or not to bleach?
I'm waiting on the dalai lama to render his opinion of what could be a major conundrum.

To bleach or not to bleach?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Don't disturb Lama, he is busy gazing into the latest additions. He's quite fond of assholes, you know!
On behalf of my big brown eye, I accept your nomination to the ECCIE Hall of Fame. I'm proud to see EYE to EYE with those who most need a good look up my ass!

And you know who you are!
  • CJ7
  • 12-24-2012, 02:44 PM
what are you trying to do lama, give IB wood?
On behalf of my big brown eye, I accept your nomination to the ECCIE Hall of Fame. I'm proud to see EYE to EYE with those who most need a good look up my ass!

And you know who you are! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have you prepared your acceptance speech yet? Mine last 37 minutes 21 1/2 seconds. WTF was a little more long winded. His acceptance speech was 37 minutes 22 1/4 seconds.

But who's counting?
The amazing thing is that those assholes are only one quarter scale.
The amazing thing is that those assholes are only one quarter scale. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Yep. The daily lament is a very short guy.

I don't want to know how you knew the correct scale.
That is some disgusting shit.
The amazing thing is that those assholes are only one quarter scale. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Yeah, but in perfect position to stick your tongue in....
Yeah, and they're face shots!
Im winking at YOU darlin!