What day will Turd Ferguson get banned again?

• Tiny
  • 10-23-2021, 05:03 PM
Turd's flying too close to the sun again.
Under the new Biden Administration's Build Better Back Before Act, websites, such as eccie.net, are eligible for one-time emergency funds to fully staff their online moderation teams to deal with cyber terrorists that are running rampant on their message board forums. Details of the plan reveal that a moderator is eligible for up to $0.00 in compensation with this aid package

Application of make-up provided by

TROWEL and Associates
Under the new Biden Administration's Build Better Back Before Act, websites, such as eccie.net, are eligible for one-time emergency funds to fully staff their online moderation teams to deal with cyber terrorists that are running rampant on their message board forums. Details of the plan reveal that a moderator is eligible for up to $0.00 in compensation with this aid package

Originally Posted by FatCity
FUCK them Bernard?Bush shitfucks, Turd is going to keep on, keeping on!
I hope he sticks around.
  • Tiny
  • 10-23-2021, 07:17 PM
FUCK them Bernard?Bush shitfucks, Turd is going to keep on, keeping on! Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Redhot's definition of Bernie Bro: Anyone who doesn't worship at the feet of Donald Trump.

Turd from time to time has said some hilarious and insightful things. It would be good if he stuck around, but that's not going to happen. The problem is he always screws it up by coming up with some racist snark that's not funny and gets him banned.
  • Tiny
  • 10-23-2021, 07:23 PM

Application of make-up provided by

TROWEL and Associates Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'd definitely hire her as a moderator if I were running a website. Troweled on make-up? Who cares.

I just don't get WD. He doesn't like mascara or lubricant. It would take a hell of a lot of both plus massive quantities of alcohol before I'd truly enjoy doing Nancy Pelosi.
I'd definitely hire her as a moderator if I were running a website. Troweled on make-up? Who cares.

I just don't get WD. He doesn't like mascara or lubricant. It would take a hell of a lot of both plus massive quantities of alcohol before I'd truly enjoy doing Nancy Pelosi. Originally Posted by Tiny
I like mascara. But look at the baked on layers of base on her face. Prolly takes a 6" grinder to take it off ever night.
I'd definitely hire her as a moderator
Originally Posted by Tiny
whats the going rate for moderators?
  • Tiny
  • 10-23-2021, 07:37 PM
whats the going rate for moderators? Originally Posted by FatCity
Not sure, but if it's "0" like what Biden's going to pay under the BBB package, hiring her is a no brainer.
Even I wont go there!
I know one that’s cheap.

is this katja?

https://twitter.com/KatjaGlieson/sta...92703261433858
whos turd ?
The one and only Humpty.