Men, what do you look for in a provider?

I know that we all have hungry eyes, but what else do you look for in a provider besides her tantalizing body?
I like it when the provider responds in a fair amount of time, not right away but not days later either.
I prefer 30+ in age-seems to me like they are more into being with a gentleman and enjoying the date!
I like a woman who has stamina.
One who dresses nice and not slutty!
Good personality and brains
Enjoys sucking dick
One who enjoys spending time in the company of a male.. seems to be the hardest to find lately, at least for me (most want to get the meeting over with or jump from one activity to another or want to bring along a partner)
I'm very curious... Techiedad36, you said most want to bring along a partner.

What do you mean? Like another lady? Or do you mean like their boyfriend?
One who has the ability to take care of business, but do it in a friendly way. One who at the very least appears to enjoy the profession and the time spent with a client. One who I can trust to keep things confidential. One who makes at least some effort to look good -- bringing something sexy to wear is a big plus. One who communicates her boundaries and rules clearly but tactfully. And age-wise, I tend to prefer 35 and up.
I'm very curious... Techiedad36, you said most want to bring along a partner.

What do you mean? Like another lady? Or do you mean like their boyfriend? Originally Posted by eccieuser13
Locally, I never do Outcalls. So, in essence, they want to switch the appointment to a dbls session..

On the day of, in the morning, if I get a message asking if I am interested in a dbls session, I know that the appointment is not going to happen (usually get a request, in the afternoon, to meet another time with a reason that may or may not be true) - I have a 100% accuracy rate

FYI: I have already tried it on 3 occasions and know for sure that it is not my cup of tea.

My regs. retired in 2020. So, it has been, mostly, visiting P411 companions who seem to travel in pairs - I strictly use P411 for screening/contact unless one of the locals (guys that I regard as having similar taste in companionship as myself) recommends someone very highly & the lady is willing to adjust their schedule to fit me in (my availability is a specific time window with 'some' flexibility for the day of the week).

Being a workaholic by nature, I hate when time is wasted. So, after the 3rd one, I exclude any ladies who have reviews of dbls sessions outside their home base no matter the temptation or enticement.
I like the following
One who is decent looking
One who has fair donations
She must reply in a reasonable
Time
She should respect my time
Reasonable availablity
( See I am a workaholic)
1. Dresses for the date(don't look like you just made a late-night Walmart run).
2. Acts like she actually wants to be there.
3. Doesn't let their pimp sit out front of the location the entire time.
4. Responds back promptly. Tired of waiting for these girls who take 20 minutes in between texts.
For me a vibrant personality.That’s about it.
For me a vibrant personality.That’s about it. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
Most just seem like they hate being there and are counting down the minutes til I bust.
Most just seem like they hate being there and are counting down the minutes til I bust. Originally Posted by TurdFerguson80
Do your homework and you'll find the ones you want to see. It's not that complicated
Do your homework and you'll find the ones you want to see. It's not that complicated Originally Posted by Baconman
his problem is Fort Smith...

apparently jennifer is the only game in town...

that body is one of the things i look for at times that changes but damn...thats something to look for in a provider

she has more than a dozen really nice reviews...
Well let's lay it out there. Besides the obvious eye candy and your tendencies showing off in red panties. Our conversations make you a need and want to see more of you.
Newbie friendly and very easy verification…. I ran into a issue about providing ID during the verification process and that makes it very difficult to set a date… I had provided a reference and picture…

Are others sending their drivers license to these providers???