Newbie question for Providers

Normally I love eating a girl out and eating her ass out too... Not only does it turn me on, but it usually leads to better sex if she orgasms.

That being said:

1. How long should I eat a provider out?? And by that, I mean I'm on the clock, sort of speak, and I want ”to get mine too” before the hour is up or is her pleasure not counted against me.

2. What is the best position to eat out a girl: 69, reversed 69, sideways, her lying on her back, facesitting, and any others that I have missed? I know its a personal preference, but I'm curious to find out which is more desired.

3. Which do you most prefer: your asshole cleaned out or your pussy eaten? I literally love doing both and could do it for hours if she let's me.
Straight and to the point!
Depends on the girl really. That's something you ask once you're one on one.
I'm hungry and bored. Who wants to go to breakfast?
I'm up and ready.
  • Trey
  • 09-21-2012, 08:00 AM
I can only reply to #1

You do what you want for the time you pay, expect the time you are down there to count on the clock. I've had chicks charge time for the five mins it takes just to get comfortable with each other. Of course I don't see those chicks a second time, they should want that five mins to check you out too I think.
Now that would be a good special - "free 1/2 hour additional time, but you have to spend it all DATY!"
I love it, but its on the clock. I also chalk the first 5 minutes up to chatting and getting to know each other!
It really depends on the woman. But i LOVE DATY especially someone who eats the meal not around it.
I have to agree with T-bone, there should be a buffet special: 1 hr full service and all the pussy you can eat...

I had an ex girlfriend who was a short latina with beautiful thighs and dark latina skin color that let me eat her out all I wanted... I would take her to the promise land 4 times just on continous daty.

Kammye, what's the full meal??

Kammye, what's the full meal?? Originally Posted by callejero1

Really you have to ask?
Ill send him a pm.
Taco Bell!!!
Ahhh... hey I'm sorry I didn't get it, I'm new at this and don't know the lingo...
Ahhh... hey I'm sorry I didn't get it, I'm new at this and don't know the lingo... Originally Posted by callejero1

Yep, there is a learning curve.....

Don't be afraid to ask questions..... I have worn these guys out with questions..

When you ask, be sincere.......