I need an excuse to get to Houston ...

FIRST TIME IN HOUSTON THIS WEEKEND! CALI BABE 3/18-20!
Elisabeth,
You definitely have to come it sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for posting the link I definately would love to go I just need someone to go with me. There were a few that caught my eye. The wax play the puppy training and a few more. I will do my best to attend. Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston
Alex,

Sadly, I will probably be back in Chicago during the time of this event. I was thinking of trying to work around it but I have a bit of a time frame that works best for me while going out of town.

But I would love to meet you during my next trip to Houston, which hopefully is sooner rather than later.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Alex,

Sadly, I will probably be back in Chicago during the time of this event. I was thinking of trying to work around it but I have a bit of a time frame that works best for me while going out of town.

But I would love to meet you during my next trip to Houston, which hopefully is sooner rather than later.

Hugs,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Let me know next time you come to Houston we'll get together fir dinner & drinks. I will try to make it there's so Many things to learn.