General Motors is becoming China Motors

For those of you who are still arguing about how Obama saved the US auto industry, watch this video of GM's CEO extolling the virtues of expanding its manufacturing and R&D to China. 70% of vehicles built by GM are built outside the US.

They can pay us back. Now.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/gener...-motors_052012
  • CJ7
  • 09-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Thanks CJ maybe they will shut the fuck up I am tired of hearing about GM going down the tubes...
You obviously didn't listen to the CEO of GM. He may know more than FactCheck, which is a pretty useless site to begin with.

I was quoting the CEO. Think he knows anything about where and how GM products are built?
  • CJ7
  • 09-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks CJ maybe they will shut the fuck up I am tired of hearing about GM going down the tubes... Originally Posted by ekim008
some guys believe every viral email or bullshit partisan meida source they can find..

take COF for instance
Did I mention it was a speech by the CEO of GM?
  • CJ7
  • 09-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Did I mention it was a speech by the CEO of GM? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
did yu read the fact check?
Yes, I did. Did you watch the video of the CEO of GM?
  • CJ7
  • 09-05-2012, 03:59 PM
nope .. I posted the fact check debunking China Motors
Figures. Fact Check knows more about GM than their CEO does.

People accuse me of calling names, but this is just stating a fact. You're an idiot.
To think these people roam our streets freely..........
  • CJ7
  • 09-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Yes, I did. Did you watch the video of the CEO of GM? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

then youre a liar

frm the link to the article

Much of the video is devoted to showing GM Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Daniel F. Akerson explaining GM’s overseas operations to reporters in Shanghai in February 2011. Akerson noted that almost “seven out of 10 of our vehicles were made outside the United States” and that “we have 11 joint ventures” with government-owned Chinese companies (which the narrator later describes as partnerships with the “autocratic, anti-Democracy, Communist government of China”).
Akerson goes on to say, “We’re involved in vehicle manufacturing, sales, distribution, engineering design” and other auto-related businesses. He also said GM operates 11 assembly plants and four power train plants in eight cities in China.
  • WTF
  • 09-05-2012, 04:23 PM
To think these people roam our streets freely.......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And to think you freedom lovers wish they did not...
Thieves should not be allowed to roam anywhere freely.

You want to set up shop in China, fine, you pay for it.

You get your government henchmen to seize my assets and use them to set up shop in China, we have a problem.

The solution to this type of problem is coming, and it will not be pretty.
They can set up shop whereever. Just pay us back.