Vicious Spice

watch eccieuser9500 post yet another sob story anti-america screed.

did u post this in other forums or did you think you could just cruise in and post bullshit without posting retribution?

bahhahahahahahahahaaaa
Retribution?

What’s going to happen, WWE? Is Twitler going to ban foreign news networks for American interview subjects?

Or are you just going to call other posters anti-American?

Suck it up, lemming. Twitler is a BAD GUY, not simply a blithering idiot with no clue, but a BAD GUY.
You are getting yourself all worked about nothing again Yssup.

Retribution?

What’s going to happen, WWE? Is Twitler going to ban foreign news networks for American interview subjects?

Suck it up, lemming. Twitler is a BAD GUY, not simply a blithering idiot with no clue, but a BAD GUY. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Stay tuned.
You are getting yourself all worked about nothing again Yssup. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Nice mask!

I see you and the Orange Sphincter have the same taste in eye dressing.
Retribution?

Suck it up, lemming. Twitler is a BAD GUY, not simply a blithering idiot with no clue, but a BAD GUY. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ignorant brain dead moronic pussy.

I can see why The Austin American-Statesman fired a hack like you.
Retribution?

Yes.

why not? that's what you do.

Trump is an America First guy. if that's a "bad guy" to the rest of the world, i'm ok with that.
Stay tuned. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You’re a moron.
Ignorant brain dead moronic pussy.

I can see why The Austin American-Statesman fired a hack like you. Originally Posted by friendly fred
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Love Field again?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Love Field again? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should take a Dale Carnegie course. Your likability is almost non existent. Even other faggots wouldn't hang around you if you didn't suck cock so cheaply.
You should take a Dale Carnegie course. Your likability is almost non existent. Even other faggots wouldn't hang around you if you didn't suck cock so cheaply. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yep. We've found the latest incarnation of Tel Aviv's favorite expat.
Yep. We've found the latest incarnation of Tel Aviv's favorite expat. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider