ATTN Strip Club Hobbyists. Is the Old Penthouse Club aka Key Club going to pick up for football season?

I used to dance at Penthouse Houston about two years ago (maybe longer it was when All-Stars was across the street.)

The club died when it lost its liquor license. It has a liquor license again and they are under new management. Should I stay or should I check out Centerfolds??
They need to do more advertisement. I don't think many guys know that they had their liquor license again.

Centerfolds is crowded but lacking many "real hotties" and the competition will be stiff. You look pretty hot though. I would say give it a week and if it doesn't pick up, give CF's a try.

They seem to inherit a few of the old guys from the Ship.
Not unless they start playing games between 3 am and 6 am.
  • Trey
  • 09-15-2013, 08:53 AM
Is the club across the street any good.
I was in the Key Club in August and the manager gave me a walk through. My impression was it will take awhile before it becomes a happening place. They have plans to add TVs everywhere for sporting events but they had a long ways to go. They have a sliding scale of VIP rooms with the top ones going for $300 with max privacy. Seemed very overpriced to me. I was not impressed with the selection of girls; only two girls I would consider to be hot. This was on a Tuesday night. Not very many customers. Maybe it will get better with time.
PM me and let me know when you work and I may come thru.