Who Got Caught as a John or Hocktard?

I have been a lurker since the days of ASPD and never onee have I seen a post that someone got caught up on a sting. Never, can't remember 1 post.

So in 10 years no one ever post they got caught in a sting. I fine that hare to believe!

But on the other hand, why doesn't anyone post they go caught?
Prostitution-related arrests as per channel 2 news

Authorities said a three-county human-trafficking task force, which includes local and federal agencies, made a total of 217 prostitution-related arrests during the 10-day period. Only 21 of those people were in Houston because of the Super Bowl, authorities said.
Police released the mugshots of 106 men who were arrested during the operation. They described these men as "johns," whose charges range from prostitution to indecent exposure to compelling prostitution by force.
Because if you post a link to an article about someone getting busted, and they're a member here, you have a high probability of being banned for a year...

Please continue...
The OP has not done a good job of lurking.
ABC 13 is hyping a big story on prostitution stings and arrests tonight at 10 p.m.

Not like there weren't ample warnings in the news, and on ECCIE. If the statistic quoted is correct, that's actually much lower than expected. Maybe some DID get the message?

Interesting observation from online reports: Misdemeanor B bond for johns averaged $500, but for hookers it ran up to $2,000! Huh? Quite a disparity if both parties are consenting adults, but I guess they want to hammer it home harder for the ladies selling it. Still, if there wasn't a market...
I see Cute papi's picture booked with the name Sistine Wakeup.
Um...funny?
  • Heman
  • 02-07-2017, 09:50 PM
i got caught..HAPPY ??? fucking maroon

Interesting observation from online reports: Misdemeanor B bond for johns averaged $500, but for hookers it ran up to $2,000! Huh? Quite a disparity if both parties are consenting adults, but I guess they want to hammer it home harder for the ladies selling it. Still, if there wasn't a market...
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Myriad of reasons for the disparity. Odds are good that if its a first offense and the bond is higher-- that the girl is from out of state. If there is a "flight risk" the bond can be set higher, at least, that is my understanding of it. Beyond that, bond is higher for the 2nd, 3rd, and subsequent offenses.
But on the other hand, why doesn't anyone post they go caugh? [/QUOTE]

That would be sharing RW info, right? Is that what you want Op? Wouldn't that be self-outing though?

#BanThisOptard
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Most likely the higher bond is due to prior arrests/convictions and in some cases enhanced charges or additional charges....also another factor can be of the person arrested lacks a local address and/or JOB or family in the community (less of a risk of a "no show") as opposed to a hooker (particularly from out of town) who has NO JOB, NO LOCAL FAMILY, and NO LOCAL TIES.

The DA's office has a list of offenses with associated bonds and "enhancement" provisions ... and the bonds are set by a judge.

Life is not always about how hookers and women are victimized, as much as you want it to be for that reason to support an agenda. Before you accuse people of crimes or other "injustices" it would be appropriate to get some FACTS.
Myriad of reasons for the disparity. Odds are good that if its a first offense and the bond is higher-- that the girl is from out of state. If there is a "flight risk" the bond can be set higher, at least, that is my understanding of it. Beyond that, bond is higher for the 2nd, 3rd, and subsequent offenses. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Class B Misdemeanors evidently are first-timers, subject to a possible 6 months in jail and a max $2,000 fine. Second violations usually get bumped to Class A, up to 1 year and $4,000. There was a lot of non-local talent in town for Super Bowl, so likely yes, that factored in.

From what I can tell through sampling arrest reports, Class B ladies routinely receive stiff penalties in prostitution offenses, and statistically speaking it's unlikely that they are all flight risks. Some cities in Texas appear to be more proactive than others in regard to solicitation. Charges and bonds do differ depending upon jurisdictional prudence and circumstances.

However, can be a lot tougher in other states, Kansas, for instance, where even a first-timer will be prosecuted as a Class A with a minimum $2,500 fine and up to year in the slammer or probation. Used to be a lesser Class C there. Toto shouldn't want to be in Kansas anymore if Dorothy's blowing for pay.

No personal experience. My insomnia has me up prowling the Internet reading all kinds of things.
Most likely the higher bond is due to prior arrests/convictions and in some cases enhanced charges or additional charges....also another factor can be of the person arrested lacks a local address and/or JOB or family in the community (less of a risk of a "no show") as opposed to a hooker (particularly from out of town) who has NO JOB, NO LOCAL FAMILY, and NO LOCAL TIES.

The DA's office has a list of offenses with associated bonds and "enhancement" provisions ... and the bonds are set by a judge.

Life is not always about how hookers and women are victimized, as much as you want it to be for that reason to support an agenda. Before you accuse people of crimes or other "injustices" it would be appropriate to get some FACTS. Originally Posted by LexusLover
See above post where I also note the out-of-town issue, and go suck something. I said NOTHING about victimization, and WHERE did I accuse anyone of a crime? Don't infer from what you THINK I'm thinking. Your predilection to attack me across the forums is now bordering on stalking, LL, and you have your own agenda, so...
Your predilection to attack me across the forums is now bordering on stalking, LL, and you have your own agenda, so... Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Don't flatter yourself. I respond to a lot of people who are off the mark in their posts in which they "play to the audience" in an effort to appear to those who DON'T KNOW that YOU "DO KNOW"!

As is OBVIOUS you CHANGED YOUR POSITION AFTER I POSTED!!!!

That's not "stalking" ... again you distort the FACTS!

If you want to be the Mother Hen of the Eccie Chicklets then you might start them off in their new life with some loyalty to TRUTH rather than some misguided loyalty to YOU.
LifeLessons .....