Best Hobby Holiday ever is up next - start making plans!

So since I survived Valentine's Day, it is now time to start thinking of my favorite holiday: March 14th, Steak & a BJ Day! Personally I like the bj first, then the steak. I'm deciding between quantity (trying for the elusive 4 shots in an hour) and quality (maybe a long edging session finishing with COF.) Plus, there is always the march madness bbbj bracket. Anyway if you ladies have a good suggestion or special now is the time to start planning ahead.
Great post! I will be subscribing to this thread...

Ladies?
Just saying, I make a mean garlic and rosemary pan seared steak... and my bj skills speak for themselves ... guess I'll be concocting a special for that day. Could be a blast... or 2, or 3 or 4
So since I survived Valentine's Day, it is now time to start thinking of my favorite holiday: March 14th, Steak & a BJ Day! Personally I like the bj first, then the steak. I'm deciding between quantity (trying for the elusive 4 shots in an hour) and quality (maybe a long edging session finishing with COF.) Plus, there is always the march madness bbbj bracket. Anyway if you ladies have a good suggestion or special now is the time to start planning ahead. Originally Posted by tbone77494
I agree that play first, then meal, is probably the best tactic.

Just curious, would more guys be up for this? Like, if the provider is offering the steak meal as well, would you be willing or interested in engaging a provider for such a session?

I may have to up my game and offer some sort of special for this as well.

Thanks for the idea tbone.
Great Green Jumping Shamrocks!!! Pinch me paddy, Steak & BJ Day is the same wantonly wicked week as St. Patrick's Day!

I anticipate polishing tasty shillelaghs and enjoying meaty servings of protein. I will offer a delicious dinner date special that week, as I usually do. Yes, a nice & naughty appetizer before a heavy meal is advisable. There's always dessert, too!

Happy holiday revelers deserve something to decorate, like the pale twin peaks o' Ireland!
I agree that play first, then meal, is probably the best tactic.

Just curious, would more guys be up for this? Like, if the provider is offering the steak meal as well, would you be willing or interested in engaging a provider for such a session?

I may have to up my game and offer some sort of special for this as well.

Thanks for the idea tbone. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

I wouldn't mind doing that at your place, because your home is impeccably clean and inviting! Plus after 90 mins of relaxing bliss, and great steak and a nap would be awesome...

On the flip side there are many incalls where i would never eat anything... i mean anything!
I wouldn't mind doing that at your place, because your home is impeccably clean and inviting! Plus after 90 mins of relaxing bliss, and great steak and a nap would be awesome...

On the flip side there are many incalls where i would never eat anything... i mean anything! Originally Posted by i_land_her
Well, thank you, sir. If you are truly interested, please let me know so I can plan accordingly. This could be lots of fun as I have never done anything like this!
Victoria and Fancy, a few others yes (include the steak.). However I would say it would be rare. For me, it isn't that I would be opposed with the right lady but rather I am very unlikely to be able to pull off several hours going off the grid.
Impecibly the BEST, in Katy, adjacent to Westgreen...hmmmm
Make mine a medium rare ribeye with garlic herb butter.....and a loaded baked potatoe

Then relax in a bubble bath w a sweet gent and ending with a blowjob that blows his mind/curls his toes and wobbles his knees
Surf n turf! ^^^
Damn having a provider get up to make you a steak after a session sounds amazing!
When you thnk about it, a session followed by a nice meal is the ultimate GFE.
Don't overlook Mardi Gras end of this month.

Nothing can surpass a Fat Tuesday hump day hangover.

(with apologies to Fancy's Irish birthday party)