City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Carrier Circle
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim nice body
Recommendation: No
Saw her once. Based on information, reviews, and her performance. I've never been tempted to repeat.
Well that really sucks, thanks for the heads up!
This can't be true.
She has 16 pages of great reviews...
I have no problem believing she stood you up.

IMHO, she is an opportunist, can often times give someone a good time, but unless you're into some real skank and want a wide open menu (sometimes), I would stay away from her.

I won't argue that MANY hobbyists have had a good time with her. But, the amount of BBFS and her unbridled menu just gives me the creeps.

My own particular experience with her was lame. I clearly remember her finishing me, jacking me off on to her tits, and before I was even done, dropped my dick and walked away mid-climax.
Homie’s schmeck was throbbing and bobbing midair. While the skank buttoned her blouse over a half teaspoon spill whew
Had a time scheduled one time last year. Tried to confirm day before and next morning.Nothing. Got to like 15 min from the time and Im an hour away, I texted something like "Thanks" and then she texts back "are you still coming". I dont remember my response, but after I had heard of upcharges and later robberies, so she is off my list... lol
Homie’s schmeck was throbbing and bobbing midair. While the skank buttoned her blouse over a half teaspoon spill whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
😂
Homie’s schmeck was throbbing and bobbing midair. While the skank.... Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
At least we agree she's a skank.
Homie’s schmeck was throbbing and bobbing midair. While the skank buttoned her blouse over a half teaspoon spill whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
This is actually pretty funny.
And what i pictured while i read maximum's experience.
sounds like the OP got....let down gently...

Well that is too bad, don’t want to sound like an old record but my time with her was good.
Too bad she was a fun one.
She definitely is a smoker. And she is fun to play with. Just give yourself the advantage of higher ground.