Where Does A Guy Do To Get His Junk Waxed In Houston?

• BDD
  • 03-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Shaving down below is the norm for a lot of guys. We have to keep it clean if we expect the ladies to go there on a regular basis. Trying to reach those out of the way places around back requires one to be a bit acrobatic. Waxing seems to be a better way to go, however I can't seem to find a place that waxes guys.

I have asked 3 UTR's to check with their waxers. Nope. They won't do it, even when the lady friend agrees to stay in the room and watch over things.

So how about it ECCIE folks. Does anybody know where a guy can get his junk waxed? What does it cost? What is the customary tip?
R.M. does waxing. Link.
Manscaping... Just doing my community A service

or you can try.....

but NOT....

RM for sure but be prepared to fall in lust/love...

DG too FF re Sky18!!!!

OP you can also try Wild on Wax near downtown. One of the twins will gladly pull the hair out of your nutsack... or, skip a few hobby dates and go get a "Man-zillian" laser treatment. Doesn't hurt like
Fuck That!

Theres a genuine Brazillian wax salon in Katy right on the corner of westgreen and park row. She always does guys and I've gone many times myself. Very gentle and it usually runs at 40-65$. She makes her own wax out of honey, lemons and sugar. Awesome because you will hurt less... Ijs
Just lose some weight, then you should be able to reach your balls and taint.
Sweet tart that sounds like dessert... your kitty coated with honey/lemon/sugar sauce - I'd lick that all day!!!
Waxing is too expensive, just get some duct tape.
I use an early version of this:

Google "the waxing Bar"
Do you ladies prefer hairless?
Just lose some weight, then you should be able to reach your balls and taint. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
...and you'll finally be able to wipe your ass.
God that sounds so fucking painful. Bitches can just get used to my cock hair cause it aint going nowhere.
You can find a dozen women and a probably a few gay guys that wax men in the beauty section of Craigslist. I did it one time, didn't really like it. It was kind of hot watching a chick handle my junk, but I didn't like the end result of waxing. First, I don't find it very difficult or time consuming to shave. I also don't have trouble with razor bumps since I use a good, new razor every time. When I got waxed, I went in with about 1/4 growth, which is what they recommend. It wasn't crazy painful, but it wasn't a picnic either. After the waxing, she wiped me down with some lotion, then sprinkled baby powder on me. I was still very red for a couple of days, as well as having red spots. Not bumps like you can get with a dull razor, but red spots that lasted a few more days. When you consider the expense, having to let your pubes grow out 1/4 inch before waxing, I'll just stick with shaving.
With regard to the hair removal creams, I tried that once and it was like putting battery acid on my junk.