On this...

...our third anniversary, I'd like to take the opportunity to say a few words about my wife.

Not only is she beautiful, she's an incredible person, a caring mother, and someone I'm very lucky to also call my friend.

Three years ago when we met for drinks, and ended up talking till four in the morning, I never expected we'd last this long. I'm a selfish prick, and she's an incredibly sexy woman who can have her pick of guys in any city in the world.

Well here we are, and while I never expected it, I'm eternally grateful for it.

So, once again Valerie, my lovely wife, thank you. Here's to the next three being just as enjoyable as the first three. I love ya hun.

Wakeup

Congrats on the 3 year mark!!!!
Can't believe it has been 3 years .... Funny, we nearly did another 'So I'm having drinks with Valerie' threAD a couple weeks ago in a pub opposite my flat when Wakeup was here in London with me, but we were too busy enjoying my fabulous city that we couldn't be bothered .

I love you too hun, you are my best friend and mean the world to me xxxx
Soooo sweet! Congrats on the relationship guys, especially in this hobby
Congratulations are in order to you both!
Heh
I fucked the Dog Shit out of WU's wife....

It's hard to find good fried chicken in London.
I fucked the Dog Shit out of WU's wife.... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
And I'd do it again!!

Best wishes to the happy couple. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
....who cares??
Awesome.....congrats
I fucked the Dog Shit out of WU's wife....

Originally Posted by DickEmDown
So by proxy that would mean that Wakeup has had DED's dick in his mouth every time he kisses Valerie ... because you know Valerie sucked DED's dick before he fuck her
Oh that's just nasty . LMAO
Wake up, Wakeup. You mean to tell us fellas you in love with a hooker? You actually kiss her after all them cocks down her throat? She's taken it up the ass more than a queer at the Castro District. Wake up, Wakeup!

So by proxy that would mean that Wakeup has had DED's dick in his mouth every time he kisses Valerie ... because you know Valerie sucked DED's dick before he fuck her
Oh that's just nasty . LMAO Originally Posted by carkido45
Congrats M8...Cheers Love!