Shooting at Ramada Inn @ I-45 & Richey

Might as well post an alert on every car crash because providers and hobbyists drive to appointments...
there are a significant amount of providers in that area
Might as well post an alert on every car crash because providers and hobbyists drive to appointments... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
What he said.

There are significant numbers of providers EVERYWHERE, even though you may not be aware of it. That hotel is really a dive and likely hosts lot lizards, as there is a truck stop across the road. (No, I haven't stayed there, but I've driven by on the way to Pappasito's and my favorite Margaritas.) Just as probable that it was a drug deal gone bad, or God knows what. Crime, and tempers, are on the rise throughout Houston.
there are a significant amount of providers in that area Originally Posted by mlbert
Along with a significant amount of pimps and drug dealers.
I just don't like the way that place looks, hope it wasn't fatal!
WOW!!!! I hope no one was hurt...
.... hope it wasn't fatal! Originally Posted by bustyamy
It was.......
http://www.click2houston.com/news/ma...lobby/25447020
Does not look hobby related, so moving to the sandbox.
"The night manager was coming from the back and he had the phone to his ear and he was already telling police that someone had been shot and someone was on the floor," said Katharine Grizzard, a motel guest.

Grizzard said she saw the body when she went to the office to pay for her room.
"I still wanted to pay my rent, so I walked to the counter and saw this black man laying on the floor. ....'" said Grizzard.

She's got her priorities in order. Rent 1st. Body on the floor whenever ya got time.