Seeking a Long Term Sports Bookie in Houston

Please PM me if you are or can refer me to a trustworthy bookie. I am looking for someone I can develop a long-term relationship with. I will place bets at least weekly, most weeks, 2 or 3 times a week, especially during baseball season.

And this probably goes without saying, but I am not looking to barter.

For confidentiality reasons, please no posts here ... only PM's.

Thanks Gents.
Wtf???
Originally Posted by BDS

Fucking hilarious!
Please PM me if you are or can refer me to a trustworthy bookie. I am looking for someone I can develop a long-term relationship with. I will place bets at least weekly, most weeks, 2 or 3 times a week, especially during baseball season.

And this probably goes without saying, but I am not looking to barter.

For confidentiality reasons, please no posts here ... only PM's.

Thanks Gents. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Show me a trustworthy bookie and I'll show you a trustworthy hooker....ijs.
  • Seedy
  • 04-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Show me a trustworthy bookie and I'll show you a trustworthy hooker....ijs. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Actually I know a few books that are trustworthy, went to high school with them, their last name ends in a,e, i,o, or u. They pay off in a timely manor, they also collect in a timely manor. You do not want to short them, can be hazardous to your health. Lol
Online you can find several I got burned by the US justice department that shut down betonsports.com. I had about 200.00 left in the account when they shut them down. I ended up with a payment of about 8.00. Thanks US dept of justice. Fuck you very much.
5dimes
Pending 5 Team Parlay
Pending 4/19/14 9:35pm NBA Basketball 884 Oklahoma City Thunder (Series) -500* vs Memphis Grizzlies (Series)
Pending 4/19/14 3:30pm NBA Basketball 888 Los Angeles Clippers (Series) -400* vs Golden State Warriors (Series)
Pending 4/20/14 1:05pm NBA Basketball 890 San Antonio Spurs (Series) -900* vs Dallas Mavericks (Series)
Pending 4/20/14 3:30pm NBA Basketball 892 Miami Heat (Series) -2000* vs Charlotte Bobcats (Series)
Pending 4/20/14 9:35pm NBA Basketball 896 Houston Rockets (Series) -200* vs Portland Trailblazers (Series)

Easy money there.
^ That's a losing ticket.
  • bbkid
  • 04-21-2014, 07:18 AM
I will place bets at least weekly, most weeks, 2 or 3 times a week, especially during baseball season. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Brooke, I am not much of a gambler, so I can't help you in your search. But, please tell me that you don't bet on baseball. That's the worst bet in sports, ma'am.
Brooke, I am not much of a gambler, so I can't help you in your search. But, please tell me that you don't bet on baseball. That's the worst bet in sports, ma'am. Originally Posted by bbkid
Just ask Johnny Bench
Draft Kings is not a bad option if you want MLB action...

Btw if you have a 5dimes account they have this promotion where if you have 7 or more deposits they average out all 7 deposits and your 8th one is free. And after that, your 9th one is free too.... Pretty sweet deal.
Brooke, I am not much of a gambler, so I can't help you in your search. But, please tell me that you don't bet on baseball. That's the worst bet in sports, ma'am. Originally Posted by bbkid

lol ... I do. I actually do the worst at football. I think I'm best at baseball because it is the sport that interests me the most.