Street walkers

It's Friday and I'm bored as shit so I went on you Youtube and searched for SW.
Makes me wish we have the SW scenes like other cities. Those ladies look so damn fine for the prices they pay there.

That's all
Not just the sw, but agreed. It's basically every place but KC, get even 3 hours out the options go up and the prices go down.
Not just the sw, but agreed. It's basically every place but KC, get even 3 hours out the options go up and the prices go down. Originally Posted by Dude,man
Ah yes. The grass is always greener right. I'm afraid your misinformed. I can tell you from experience that the guys in Wichita, Springfield, Omaha, Des Moines, and St Louis don't have way more option in either variety or price point then we do here. Many of those gents consider their area a wasteland every bit as much as some do here.
Seattle metro is prolly not much larger then k c ^^^^^^^^we got NOTHING like ^^^^^ that going on
There’s at least 2 ladies advertising locally that can only be defined as streetwalkers! Zero reviews and been posting for years!

Oh wait, I lied! There’s 3, maybe 4!

One does have reviews, good ones too!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE9eNfc8ejg Originally Posted by deacon
Yup
There’s at least 2 ladies advertising locally that can only be defined as streetwalkers! Zero reviews and been posting for years!

One does have reviews, good ones too!!

And where might they be advertising?
And where might they be advertising? Originally Posted by Hey123
I replied to this but, somehow, got interpreted as an “advertisement”?! I shit you not!!
Ah yes. The grass is always greener right. I'm afraid your misinformed. I can tell you from experience that the guys in Wichita, Springfield, Omaha, Des Moines, and St Louis don't have way more option in either variety or price point then we do here. Many of those gents consider their area a wasteland every bit as much as some do here. Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
At least they have decent strip bars
Seattle metro is prolly not much larger then k c ^^^^^^^^we got NOTHING like ^^^^^ that going on Originally Posted by deacon
It's a lot larger 4 million vs 2 million
It's a lot larger 4 million vs 2 million Originally Posted by cmore197474
ok well then just send half of the ladies here that were in the clip
Well just get enough of you elected to the city council. Then declare KC a sanctuary city for hookers. Problem solved. Lol

One does have reviews, good ones too!! Originally Posted by dumars
There are ladies that look worse than the ugliest Seattle street walkers, who are charging no less than $400/hr on Tryst in Kansas City.
Hey dumars pm me, would like to view sw providers. Always nice for a quickies and not needing appointments.