I Have a Craving...

Where over by where I am is there a good Chinese restaurant? Skc, Waldo, maybe into JoCo somewhere? Bad Chinese is bad, so maybe ya'll can clue a lady in perhaps? Thanks ahead of time!!!
well i do know Hawaaiin Brotherss is yummy...not chinese though lol

theres a good one in overland park area

enjoy miss sexy!!!
I know of one in Belton, but I don't want to go THAT far...has anyone had Rice House? Is it any good?
Princess Garden at 89th and Wornall has been around for decades and was quite good back in the day. I haven't eaten there since I move out of the area several years ago, so I can't attest to how good it is today, but it does still get 4 stars on Yelp.
Thanks for the help guys. Now that my belly's full, what do do for the night? Anyone know of something interesting to do on a beautiful KC Friday night? A cool bar to grab some COCKtails? An obscure HOLE in the wall to toss DARTS? I hate to be bored and alone...on such a nice evening
looking good!!!

pool and darts are fun!!!

check out
Dirty Birds bar & grill in Raytown
Umm Lydia,
Don't say darts here.
The guys here in KC prefer I throw points at the Texas guys, and probably don't want my attention drawn to KC.

But for Chinese, BoLings.
Zona, Plaza, OP & Lenexa.
Ok, a plug for a family I've known more than a couple decades.

Or, yes, Princess Garden on Wornell.
Umm Lydia,
Don't say darts here.
The guys here in KC prefer I throw points at the Texas guys, and probably don't want my attention drawn to KC.

But for Chinese, BoLings.
Zona, Plaza, OP & Lenexa.

Or, yes, Princess Garden on Wornell Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I felt a huge disturbance in the force.

Gotta say Ms Lydia is hot. Like the tasteful pic
Thanks for the help guys. Now that my belly's full, what do do for the night? Anyone know of something interesting to do on a beautiful KC Friday night? A cool bar to grab some COCKtails? An obscure HOLE in the wall to toss DARTS? I hate to be bored and alone...on such a nice evening Originally Posted by LydiaStJames
Nice pic
Asian Pearl 129th and Ridgeview in Olathe
I appreciate all the suggestions. UC, points are something TOTALLY different in a few circles of folks I've encountered a time or two. I've always fondly called them my "sticks". Those and my knives too. Sure enough, I could hit a moving target at 50-60 paces! (COULD hit, not DID hit) he'da had it comin' anyways...just sayin' I'll have to give Princess Gardens a try tho. Next time...I'll need something for dinner tomorrow, and I'll still be in the area...who knows thanks for the compliments too! I got a less tasteful one I'm gonna get on here too. Lol!
try dragon inn in old overland park for chinese. old school but good. also lulus noodle shop is there as well. for nights out try the crossroads.
For authentic Chinese, Jen Jen but they're closed. ABC cafe (Jen Jen's brother) on 87th.
For Chinese BBQ, Monkey King on 95th.
or any Panda Express