True Detective

It's a pretty good show.
There's quite a few if you have the suite of HBO, SHO, etc. Our fav is BANCHEE on Friday nights at 8. Saturday is BLACK SAILS. Sunday is TD. TD is out there! I'm waiting for HANNIBAL to come back this year for season 2.
What channel does it come on?
"The Yellow King"
Here he is, "The Yellow King"

I'm curious to find who that creature was skulking about on the waters edge with the gas mask on, about 2 episodes ago. A Yellow King sighting?
That was Ledu.
Ledux must have fattened up on crawfish then!
He's all about that action.

It's a pretty good show. Originally Posted by TheDon
I've heard good things, it's well into the season and I've missed quite a bit, but I do plan on binge watching it on demand when I'm done with Justified and House of Cards on Netflix.

There haven't been any spoilers in here, unless of course you haven't been keeping up, this is supposed to be discussion after all.

I finished House of Cards, great second season. And binge watching this show is probably a better idea.
The yellow king has yet to be discovered. Marty and rust thought the yellow king was ledux when they followed that big ol' dood out to the country (where marty shot ledux in the head while he was in cuffs on his knees and the big guy was killed by his own boibie trap while they flashed forward thru their "official" version of what happened vs. the actual events as they played out on screen - very cool!).

There is a pretty in depth thread going on about the show in the Dallas sandbox: [urllhttp://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=961927[/url]
The yellow king has yet to be discovered. Marty and rust thought the yellow king was ledux when they followed that big ol' dood out to the country (where marty shot ledux in the head while he was in cuffs on his knees and the big guy was killed by his own boibie trap while they flashed forward thru their "official" version of what happened vs. the actual events as they played out on screen - very cool!).

There is a pretty in depth thread going on about the show in the Dallas sandbox: [urllhttp://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=961927[/url] Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thanks for the link!

Slackers here in Houston not caught up yet heh..
I just started true detective barely finished the first episode. Really liked it but the SO wants me to binge watch Dexter with her, which is not bad at all. ( I know I'm late watching that show)