EF hurdles

There has been a lot of talk recently about the lack of response by EF. During the last 2 years as business has picked up, our internal process has gradually changed and not necessarily for the better. As business has continued to increase, the methods that once worked are no longer working, and are actually causing problems with various time constraints. As of earlier this month, October 2010, we have instigated new procedures that have given more time for responses and have also helped provide more availability. To those of you who have suffered through our lack of perceived responses, I apologize and can assure you that our changes have been noticed immediately.

For anyone concerned if you are on our DNS list or if you are being ignored, please send me an email requesting and I will answer accordingly. And as always, if you are able to book via the appointment form on our site, this is the best way to go to ensure your requests are filled.

I look forward to finishing out this year on a positive note and if anyone has any ideas or advice for me, please do send me a PM on here or an email. I'm always looking for ways to improve, constructive criticism encouraged.
Thank you for your candor in this. It's all part of a great service that you and your ladies provide. You've always been very upfront with me and I greatly appreciate it.
There has been a lot of talk recently about the lack of response by EF. During the last 2 years as business has picked up, our internal process has gradually changed and not necessarily for the better. As business has continued to increase, the methods that once worked are no longer working, and are actually causing problems with various time constraints. As of earlier this month, October 2010, we have instigated new procedures that have given more time for responses and have also helped provide more availability. To those of you who have suffered through our lack of perceived responses, I apologize and can assure you that our changes have been noticed immediately.

For anyone concerned if you are on our DNS list or if you are being ignored, please send me an email requesting and I will answer accordingly. And as always, if you are able to book via the appointment form on our site, this is the best way to go to ensure your requests are filled.

I look forward to finishing out this year on a positive note and if anyone has any ideas or advice for me, please do send me a PM on here or an email. I'm always looking for ways to improve, constructive criticism encouraged. Originally Posted by EnticingFlavors
I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same.
  • jac01
  • 12-14-2010, 08:37 AM
I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same. Originally Posted by Fred Garvin
???

I'm not experiencing any problems with service from EF. What's going on Fred?
???

I'm not experiencing any problems with service from EF. What's going on Fred? Originally Posted by jac01
No problem, I've just had a hard time making contact, and contact has since been made. My comment was not ment as a criticism, just an observation. I've enjoyed my past experiences with the ladies of EF.
Just send one of the lovelies down here again to Springfield and we will call it even.