Time Wasters

Man oh man, so I decided lately to try and get back into the hobby, but it's been a nightmare.

Contacted several ladies now and they all ghost or flake out. This is after the screening and appointment has been set mind you.

Ladies, like I get there are some awful clients out there but really? You want 3 bills or more for this crap?
Its all the mens fault
Just go on twitter
They will tell you

Well to be fair, not all of them but
some never stop bitchin
That’s certainly true LL. This board is getting to be the same thing though. Nothing but bitchin about the price in almost every thread.
Breanna is back after a hiatus shes looking good and usually good TCOB https://twitter.com/Breanna48612726
That’s certainly true LL. This board is getting to be the same thing though. Nothing but bitchin about the price in almost every thread. Originally Posted by Tj1984
I went to hamilton ontario last night and met up with an amazing provider.she is a real sweet girl,no bitching,no dont do this dont do that,and absolutely gorgoeus looking girl.From all the buffalo/niagara falls frustration and headaches i decided to double her rate.Thats correct..she gave me a number and i doubled it.
She was extremly happy to say the least but i bet she will go out of her way to link up with me in the future.Worth every penny.
I went to hamilton ontario last night and met up with an amazing provider.she is a real sweet girl,no bitching,no dont do this dont do that,and absolutely gorgoeus looking girl.From all the buffalo/niagara falls frustration and headaches i decided to double her rate.Thats correct..she gave me a number and i doubled it.
She was extremly happy to say the least but i bet she will go out of her way to link up with me in the future.Worth every penny. Originally Posted by f1x12r
you gave her Mexican Peso's,
I used to call it "Stripper Entitlement", now it has spread to the hookers as well. So let me call it "SW Entitlement" since they have hijacked the term. They think they are "Sex Workers", but in reality they are just glorified street walkers (the true meaning of the term). And they got that way because simps are willing to pay their inflated rates. Now that some of them don't have to live in flea bag motels any longer, they think that their shit don't stink. Lot's of inflated egos for creatures with no other marketable skills.
I used to call it "Stripper Entitlement", now it has spread to the hookers as well. So let me call it "SW Entitlement" since they have hijacked the term. They think they are "Sex Workers", but in reality they are just glorified street walkers (the true meaning of the term). And they got that way because simps are willing to pay their inflated rates. Now that some of them don't have to live in flea bag motels any longer, they think that their shit don't stink. Lot's of inflated egos for creatures with no other marketable skills. Originally Posted by jokacz
It seems you are pining for a time when the ladies were so desperate they had to walk the streets and live and work out of flea bag motels. Why? Just so you can still pay rates that suit you? I think that’s messed up. For me, I want an environment where everyone wins in the exchange. If that means I have to see fewer ladies because the price has gone up I am fine with that. These are human beings not “creatures” as you describe them.
It seems you are pining for a time when the ladies were so desperate they had to walk the streets and live and work out of flea bag motels. Why? Just so you can still pay rates that suit you? I think that’s messed up. For me, I want an environment where everyone wins in the exchange. If that means I have to see fewer ladies because the price has gone up I am fine with that. These are human beings not “creatures” as you describe them. Originally Posted by Tj1984

I don't have to pine for anything, it still exists. It's called Canada. In case you haven't noticed, rates have not gone up over there. And the quality and quantity are markedly better than Upset.

So suddenly the same trash that worked on NFB before covid are now worth $450 an hour? Not in my reality.
I don't have to pine for anything, it still exists. It's called Canada. In case you haven't noticed, rates have not gone up over there. And the quality and quantity are markedly better than Upset.

So suddenly the same trash that worked on NFB before covid are now worth $450 an hour? Not in my reality. Originally Posted by jokacz
Great, just go to Canada then. Why do you feel the need to spend so much time worrying about what everyone is charging and paying? Why do you feel the need to dehumanize the providers? Just go see the ladies you can afford and have fun.

I think is all he sayin

all are Welcome to overpay for slum timeshare if ya want
but please report thank you
Great, just go to Canada then. Why do you feel the need to spend so much time worrying about what everyone is charging and paying? Why do you feel the need to dehumanize the providers? Just go see the ladies you can afford and have fun. Originally Posted by Tj1984
I don't worry about what some idiots are paying for garbage pussy, a fool and his money are soon parted, someone once said. It's not a question of what I can afford, I have paid a ton of money for prime providers, none of which will ever be reviewed here. It's a question of bros before hoes and how the market has been distorted. Once upon a time I used to pay 200 bucks to raw dog a current twitter queen, now she wants 300 and "claims" that bbfs is off the menu while she screens the living shit out of clients when she used to run a revolving door out of whatever motel was cheapest on Hotwire. If that ain't fucked up I don't know what is.
I don't worry about what some idiots are paying for garbage pussy, a fool and his money are soon parted, someone once said. It's not a question of what I can afford,I have paid a ton of money for prime providers, none of which will ever be reviewed here. It's a question of bros before hoes and how the market has been distorted. Once upon a time I used to pay 200 bucks to raw dog a current twitter queen, now she wants 300 and "claims" that bbfs is off the menu while she screens the living shit out of clients when she used to run a revolving door out of whatever motel was cheapest on Hotwire. If that ain't fucked up I don't know what is. Originally Posted by jokacz
ahhhhh I think I dady nibbled one once IF I'm thinking of the right AHEM lady. And awesome money pit boat Sir again IF I'm thinking right
I don't worry about what some idiots are paying for garbage pussy, a fool and his money are soon parted, someone once said. It's not a question of what I can afford, I have paid a ton of money for prime providers, none of which will ever be reviewed here. It's a question of bros before hoes and how the market has been distorted. Once upon a time I used to pay 200 bucks to raw dog a current twitter queen, now she wants 300 and "claims" that bbfs is off the menu while she screens the living shit out of clients when she used to run a revolving door out of whatever motel was cheapest on Hotwire. If that ain't fucked up I don't know what is. Originally Posted by jokacz
Why is it fucked up for a provider to try to change how she does business? Isn't it her prerogative to decide what she is willing to do and for how much? This always seems to come down to you preferring the way things were and how dare the lady change that. You also conveniently avoid answering questions about the demeaning and dehumanizing nature of your posts. Is it possible that a provider who doesn’t abide by your ideas about what fees and services should be offered must automatically be a piece of trash or have golden pussy syndrome? Also,If you think a lady is a “creature” or “garbage/trash” then why would you want to see her at any price? Let me guess, it’s not for you, you are just looking out for the rest of us.
You also conveniently avoid answering questions about the demeaning and dehumanizing nature of your posts. Originally Posted by Tj1984
When they are begging for money and selling their dirty panties on Twitter, or waiting on ghetto street corners at 20 below zero in the middle of the night to meet their "man", they don't need me to dehumanize or demean them any more than they have done themselves.