Outfit bait and switch

• rj317
  • 10-02-2022, 12:31 PM
So here is my question, so why post pics in sexy lingerie and heels if you are going to be in sweats and a t-shirt when someone shows up? It’s understandable if you don’t want to open the door that way but at least have it on under so once the door closes….
no need ta wear out the bait ????
or its was not for you, but for Mr NEXT
or Mr Next got deeper pockets

or or or mmmm let me think some more
edit add: pic's took in the changing room, that shit taint cheap ya know, just ask a stripper
Same reason a Wendy's Baconator looks better in the ads compared to what you get.
Some of these girls will "BUY" lingerie, take some photos in it and return it. You can make a specific request for certain wardrobe but if it's a deal breaker buy what you want them to wear and bring it along.
  • rj317
  • 10-03-2022, 08:59 AM
Not a deal breaker and I have asked and been told oh yah I can and poof sweats or whatever and then just strips down.
Personally I could care less what she is wearing. As long as it it the girl I am expecting to see. Whatever make her feel good and comfortable. Whether that is all dolled up or sweats and a t-shirt.

The one thing that I do not like and will stop them from doing so is just getting undressed and onto the bed. For me I am like a kid at Christmas and like to unwrap my gifts. I never paid any attention to the wrapping paper and couldn't tell you what color it was. The fun came from unwrapping it and seeing what was underneath it!

Stay safe and have fun!
I don't go for lingerie and garters etc...I'd rather have her in jeans and a snug t shirt... old sweats and a hoodie...not so much...
Let’s be real, depending on why the girl is doing what she does.

You aren’t her only visitor, and outfits, makeup and showers aren’t always priority.
Let’s be real, depending on why the girl is doing what she does.

You aren’t her only visitor, and outfits, makeup and showers aren’t always priority. Originally Posted by bf0082
Yep, Its always nice when they dress sexy and I appreciate it.
But if they dont and the service is good.
Im still happy : )
Personally I could care less what she is wearing. As long as it it the girl I am expecting to see. Whatever make her feel good and comfortable. Whether that is all dolled up or sweats and a t-shirt.

The one thing that I do not like and will stop them from doing so is just getting undressed and onto the bed. For me I am like a kid at Christmas and like to unwrap my gifts. I never paid any attention to the wrapping paper and couldn't tell you what color it was. The fun came from unwrapping it and seeing what was underneath it!

Stay safe and have fun! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
My sentiments exactly! I always tell them whatever they are wearing is fine, as long as it looks good on the floor and gets there quickly. If they like to dress up, fine. Whatever they would normally wear when out & about, okay with me. Wrapped in a towel out of the shower, all good, too.