URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...minal/51629330
City: Dickinson
State: Texas
Address: 45 and 517
Activities: Bbbj cfs k9 cg
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: On the thick side, belly had a little mileage but she looks good naked, face is beautiful
Recommendation: Yes
She's will waste your time!!!
Agree she wasted my time too
Hell of a mouth! That she does ! She absolutely craves cock. Was she bbfs with you? She loves to be eaten and everything oral
She’s actually 35 years old . She is a little bit thicker than what I had expected but she looks much better naked. Beautiful set of tits Doggy style is her favorite. She had a beautiful pussy it’s picture perfect and amazingly tight for her having 4 kids . I’ve seen her 2 times and both times bbfs
I have been in texting mode with her so far. She mentions CarPlay and parking in a secluded parking lot near her home in LC. I’m getting close to finally getting a chance to see what all the talk is about. Stay Tuned gents.
I have been in texting mode with her so far. She mentions CarPlay and parking in a secluded parking lot near her home in LC. I’m getting close to finally getting a chance to see what all the talk is about. Stay Tuned gents. Originally Posted by Redrum TX
Did you clean your seats?
  • PaulA
  • 01-23-2023, 12:54 PM
Do we need to put out an APB for our man Redrum Tx? ��
Tried to set something up with her. Spree of “on my way” then flaked. Few hours later rolled out the usual playbook of excuses.
Just a waste of time.
She has a very pretty face , a little thick in the middle but I actually liked it. She had no concept of time I almost gave up on ever seeing her. It took 4 attempts before it all came together. Once you get her to finally get with her she becomes a total freak and and a cum dumpster . She loves to fuck and that mouth is magical. Non stop kissing and amazing head!! It’s worth the chase!
Haha - I am around and still trying. Her hours for meet up are unregular and change daily/nightly. That is saying it nicely.

However in the mean time I did see someone else while waiting on the curb. Patience, my time will come/cum!! LOL
Yeah she was way easier to get with the first time. Subsequent attempts have been pretty frustrating. Guess I’ll move on to the next!