The IOP's

IOP is the most important thing IMHO
(Illusion of Passion)

The IOP's

No or little IOP
Even if a girl is super hot, if she has no or little IOP
It is more just like a tease than anything else.
Being in her company can be more frustrating
than pleasurable.

Fake IOP
Girl knows IOP is important, but it's too much of a put on
and she can't really pull it off. Sometimes with work she
can improve enough to pull it off fairly convincingly, or
even very convincingly.

Real IOP
Girl really enjoys the company of men and it shows for
real in her attitude and service. If you didn't know better
you would think you were the only guy she was seeing.

All are of course under the condition that the guy in the
scenarios is a true gentleman with a lady, and conducts
himself as such.

Thoughts?
I would take an average looking provider with Real IOP any day over super hot with No IOP.
The 2 hottest ladies (both civvies) were like dead fish so both were not repeated.

The last FWB I had was cute but only a 6 (by my likes). But her IOP or real passion for our time together was off the charts. Ended up seeing her about 3 times a month for over a year.

So for me its ALL about passion (IO or real).

I would take an average looking provider with Real IOP any day over super hot with No IOP. Originally Posted by Little Caesar
I'll take number three please. The most memorable times are the great IOP times.
Wash rinse repeat, wash rinse repeat, wash rinse repeat. Like the bottle says.
#3. Can't fake it.

I get a bit of hell sometimes for sharing my opinion around here but one thing I am proud of is that I say what I mean and I mean what I say, BCD or not.
Even though it is an oxymoron, obviously, everyone would take #3, and no one in their right mind would take #1, even if she had the physical looks of a model, your love her personality, her TCB skills are top notch and she even has a great donation price. #2 is good as well, the trick is she knows how to do without the guy clearly knowing she is faking, then one might conclude it is #3. The reality is that you are not going to know how her IOP is unless you see her BCD yourself.

The sad thing about this hobby is most of the providers are in the #1, some are in #2 and a guy can tell she is faking, and very few are in the #3 categories respectively. All girls know what passion is and how to show a man he is glad he is a man, but not all want to show it and for the most part, regardless of their other skills, just as their are the 3 types of IOP, the providers are also in 3 categories when providing:

1. They are in it for the money (which is probably all the ladies main objective) but they let a guy know it by treating him like he is a number, is definitely a clock watcher and when a guys sees her BCD, she has very little of no IOP. Most fall in this category.

2. They are a little bit better provider giving the fake IOP in that a guy sees and knows it is way over the top phony, and seem to go through the motions, having a script they go by when providing and may or may not get regular clients. This is the second most provider populated category.

Both of the above type of providers make a guy feel is no more than an ATM machine, and are the ones who play the card to the bad side of the spectrum of YMMV and guys accept that as an excuse, handing over their man card, pride and dignity with their donation.

3. This is the rare gem who makes a guy feel like he is glad that he not only picked her out of the 700+ providers here in the D/FW area alone to come see and spend his money on, but also make it appear that he is not just her #1 client, but her only one or not even a client at all, but a true BF for the time he is with her (IOP style of course).

IMO, I would like to think that the providers who do not do the real feeling IOP with and for paying hobbyists may be scared of a guy becoming too attached and thinking she really does like him and may become her stalker. Unfortunately, the reason why more providers are not in my #3 category is because some just may actually be like that and are no more than a blow up doll BCD, probably in the RW as well, and those are the ones who most of their money they get from providing is mainly from first time clients.
It very much depends on the way a guy conducts himself as well.

Have the right attitude and respect, and a lady who would fit into
the #3 category would be much more prone to do so.

But #1 are pretty much a lost cause irregardless.

If you can't be friends with someone you see, and also
keep it on a professional level (Meaning you don't get the idea
that you have found your sole mate or something) then what
is the point anyway.

Yeah, I may be a little naive, but I like being that way.
The world has too many confirmed cynics already.
I agree as the guy can be and sometimes is the reason providers go into a shell if he has very little, if any, respect of her and her time. I also know from plenty of first hand experiences, it does not necessarily mean that a hobbyist is going to get a great time, IOP or otherwise, regardless of the amount respect her shows her, how good his physical hygiene is or money he has, many providers will not offer even the IOP much less real passion during their session. That is just how many providers are and as long as guys continue to accept the YMMV card as a legit excuse for her lack of performance and/or do not bother to write a review or give intel in the ML on said provider, she will continue to see then uninformed hobbyists and making the snickering laugh trips to the bank.

If you are looking for true friends on a whore board, male or female, it may happen, but do not get your hopes up and you are definitely looking in the wrong place! And if a guy thinks a provider really does like him, then he should contact her for a social get together and tell her he has no money, then see how fast she disconnects the call! Friends but keeping it on a professional level is more congruent to a provider/client relationship then actual friends, hence the OP original subject of IOP, with the "I" being the operative letter. It takes a provider who knows the meaning of IOP per the individual guy she sees for a session, and provide it to where the illusion and real line seem blurred to be considered as an ATF type of provider. I think my signature line says it best as far as why most guys are in the hobby world.
Good points. I have found in life that people can usually be
their own worst enemy. A person has to learn to control
their own reality.

You find good examples of that on here all the time.
Of course # 3. BUT it takes two to tango. It is rare. In the RW. More likely in the Hobby. Both parties have similar goals. Satisfaction:money. RW too but the rules are so complicated. In the Hobby; simple rules. IOP is the result of chemistry. Chemistry is the blending of components that yields in the case of sex, pleasure, satisfaction, happiness, trust, respect, all the positive core values. Don't down anyone over IOP; a lady, or a guy, when chemistry does not click. IOP in the Hobby cannot be taken for granted. If it happens, you have an ATF. Honor it.
I would take an average looking provider with Real IOP any day over super hot with No IOP. Originally Posted by Little Caesar
Yep amen, its all about the IOP and what a lady can do with what she has!
Yep amen, its all about the IOP and what a lady can do with what she has! Originally Posted by sweet_k47
+1000
I love having fun and I hate to fake anything!