Body rubs

• Suzel
  • 01-25-2010, 03:56 AM
Do any of you ever just want, say, an L1 body rub or are you always looking for FS when you hobby? I know that FS is probably the best, but do any of you ever just want to not have to do any of the work and get a body rub?

Also, is there a list of women who do body rubs without FS somewhere?

Are the women usually ok with seeing other women?

I am just full of questions.

Sorry to be a pest.
There are a bunch, though I'm not sure anyone has ever compiled a list.

Here's a beginning:

Isabella Mercy
DallasBodyInc: Alex, Noelle, Tiffany, Erin and Sable
Ryan
Allison (in FW and Mid-Cities)
Vnurse
Dharma
DeeDee
Sierra in FW

Additionally, some of the FS providers also offer a rubdown session at a reduced rate.
I saw this morning that KellyTNT offers such a session. I'm sure there are others.

I totally don't know whether they are female-friendly. Good luck with that.

Y'all feel free to add to the list.
seems to me most of the women have no problem seeing other women, at least from the comments i see

I too generally look for a FBSM and L1 or L2 only. been pretty lucky so far.

Theres also LovingKayla
Mykah
I think Kinzie (havent seen her yet)

Keep an eye on the specials.
I always start my sessions with a light body rub. And then to the fun stuff, but if you would like i can offer the body rub for the whole appointment.
Thanks for the recommend, Crossroads. There's also EbonyAngel.
Yes, thank you Crossroads!

I have been hearing this a LOT lately: "I like to get a nice massage with L1 or L2 over just a FS type session"

Everyone likes different things, of course but I think why not get the best of both worlds? A great massage AND playtime!

While I am not saying there aren't some awesome body rub people "out there", a massage by a trained therapist is pretty darn great!

As far as seeing females go, I have many female clients. Some are therapeutic, some are (how should I say?) more adventurous. I don't discriminate!

--v
As far as seeing females go, I have many female clients. Some are therapeutic, some are (how should I say?) more adventurous. I don't discriminate!

--v Originally Posted by vnurse
V:

There you go again...can I watch if I promise to stay in my own little corner of the room?

Tony
No Tony! You would HAVE to join in darlin'! I have even reinforced my table in anticipation of your visit!
Well that table's going to be awful crowded with three of us on there! Of course I could always kneel on the floor given the right opportunity...
LovingKayla ( not sure she is on this board ) is one of the best of the best .
  • Suzel
  • 01-25-2010, 02:01 PM
I was thinking of just doing body rubs to start.

VNurse, I LOOOVE getting massages from licensed massage therapists.

Everytime I've had one and the hour is about to be up, in my head I'm thinking NOOOOOOO!!! hehe.

I was thinking of setting up an appointment with couple of the girls to see how the body rubs are usually done.
A non-FS bodyrub can be a memorable experience if the Provider is adept at bringing you just to the edge of shooting and then backs of, then does it again...and again...and again....when she finally does provide you with the relief it's perfect.
Suzel, give me a shout ANY time you like! I've been known to give a pretty mean L1!
Do any of you ever just want, say, an L1 body rub or are you always looking for FS when you hobby? I know that FS is probably the best, but do any of you ever just want to not have to do any of the work and get a body rub?

Also, is there a list of women who do body rubs without FS somewhere?

Are the women usually ok with seeing other women?

I am just full of questions.

Sorry to be a pest. Originally Posted by Suzel
L1-2 with a knowledgable provider is highly underated imho.
I would Recommend V-nurse after our session today .......and I would love to sit in on one of your sessions with one of your ladies ....or even join in and make it four hands ......her massages are heavenly ......and the other "stuff" is fabulous also ......T