Yall Cool With Statues of Nat Turner and Al Sharpton

Nat Turner was the famous slave that went from town to town killing white slave masters. He is a hero in my eyes. Speaking of history Would you good people be okay if we erected monuments of this honorable man in every state capital in America?

How about statues of the good reverened Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Fahrrakhan in every state capital. After all these black guys never lynched anyone. Yall cool with these statues?

hmmmmm....let me guess
Damn, if I had known you wanted a statue of those two I would not have flushed the shitter this morning.
Not OK with statues of either, but fuck you, 2Dogsfucking. You're a real asshole.
Damn, if I had known you wanted a statue of those two I would not have flushed the shitter this morning. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Or at least you'd wait until SissyLips was wading in the bowl?

After all ... Nat was a racist.

On another note .... 2Ds....

.. did you notice how quick AssUp snapped on "shitter" and "flushed"?

"Home Sweet Home"!
Damn, you are so right.
I should have realized it would take chicken shit to make a statue of them.

I thinck somebody said to make an Assup statue you need pig shit. I really don't know that myself.
Damn, you are so right.
I should have realized it would take chicken shit to make a statue of them.

I thinck somebody said to make an Assup statue you need pig shit. I really don't know that myself. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
And since he mentioned " asshole " in his response to you, get ready for a PM from him asking to check for and pick any dingleberries you may have. It's his " thing " !
So Shitstain is a faux bro. Why am I not surprised. Yep, Nat Turner killed a lot of white people which means he is a murderer. Great thing to be. As for Al Sharpton...I take it that you're going to pretend you don't know about Tawanna Brawley or the eight people who died by the words of Al Sharpton. Of course, Calypso Louie was implicated in the murder of Malcom X. Jackson...well, he is not at this time connected with any murders but he is a shakedown artist which is called extortion by any other name.

So lets get away from stupid hypotheticals (MLK did something, those others...only for themselves), here in Kansas we have a couple of statues honoring John Brown. You all know John Brown. He murdered people. White people mostly if that makes Shitstain happy. During the Harper's Ferry uprising the only person killed was a black man so Brown is not perfect. So sorry to shit on your hero Shitstain. Anyway, back to the statues. I think they have to come down just so people from Missouri won't be offended.
Nat Turner was the famous slave that went from town to town killing white slave masters. He is a hero in my eyes. Speaking of history Would you good people be okay if we erected monuments of this honorable man in every state capital in America?

How about statues of the good reverened Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Fahrrakhan in every state capital. After all these black guys never lynched anyone. Yall cool with these statues?

hmmmmm....let me guess Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I would like to see a statue of Malcolm X. With a plaque that reads " Killed by his own people for trying to deliver them from their own destructive ignorance" That would work.

Jim
I would like to see a statue of Malcolm X. With a plaque that reads " Killed by his own people for trying to deliver them from their own destructive ignorance" That would work.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
arent you the guy that admitted you're getting a government check. hahaha ohh right YES YES YES you are!!!!
arent you the guy that admitted you're getting a government check. hahaha ohh right YES YES YES you are!!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No it's a stipend, lol.

Jim
Bump... now go do your thing, snitchfuck! Spam the elevator! Entertain us!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Can't believe you're willing to sacrifice 9/11 for this stupid shit.

Well it's on you, LLiarMan.

Fucking narcissistic closet queen.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I'd love to see that statue too.. BUT imo it would get vandalized so often by those afraid of the truth, it would be more bother than it would be worth..
"Faux Bro" ..... that's good....

hmmmmm....let me guess Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No way in Hell, I say fuck Sharpton, Jackson. Wasn't Jesse Jackson with MLK at the motel when he was killed?