Reliable indie or agencies in Energy corridor area please

I'm fairly new to Houston so looking for some recommendation in Energy corridor area.
I have p411 with many okays so verification will not be an issue.
And yes I have been RTFF and couldn't come up with anything.
Thanks in advance
I don't know any agencies working along that area. Most are concentrated near the Galleria. Also, most of the agencies close early and don't operate in the evenings. However, there are a few indies in that area. Try doing a search. Look if the showcase describes where that indie works or look at the reviews to get a rough idea where she works. You could try posting your request on ISO but don't expect variety because usually the same girls answer all the ISO requests. Also, a lot of indie girls don't work in the evenings or on Saturdays/Sundays so you might have to go to AMPS if you are hard up for it. Also, you can look at the weekend lineup, many of the girls are touring (try sticking with girls from Dallas because girls from elsewhere aren't so acclimated to Houston or to Texas and might not deliver the best of experiences), to see if anyone in your area is available.
Thanks for the tips. Yes, I'm primarily looking for late evenings after regular office hours. I will try posting on ISO.
  • Heman
  • 08-26-2017, 06:17 PM
...too many to post here around that area and not everyone responds to ISO..
...too many to post here around that area and not everyone responds to ISO.. Originally Posted by Heman
That's why I told him to do a search for the right fit or look at the weekend lineup for an immediate response. You can throw some names at him but it doesn't mean the girls will be available. Weekend sessions with locals are a bit more difficult to get.
I travel to that area on week days and will have a room. So I'm looking for week day evenings only not weekends. Sorry for not being very clear.
Thanks
I travel to that area on week days and will have a room. So I'm looking for week day evenings only not weekends. Sorry for not being very clear.
Thanks Originally Posted by yavaraj
Then do a search and plan it with them. Most of these girls prefer the weekdays.
I will do that. Thanks
Make sure to tell them Wolf sent you.
It helps to have a good reference.
Make sure to tell them Wolf sent you.
It helps to have a good reference. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Exactly, some whores prefer the reference method over Eccie and p411 verification.