...Is ecky flooded too ?...

• Heman
  • 08-27-2017, 06:11 PM
..haven't seen much of coed posts and ads for the last few ...
If you are saying that it's polluted, yeah it's flooded.
Whistledick didnt drown yet....shame...go drive fast in the dark tonight WW...streets are clear....
Whistledick didnt drown yet....shame...go drive fast in the dark tonight WW...streets are clear.... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Too bad your head isn't.
We need a roll call
We need a roll call Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Safe and dry! (For now!😎 lol)! When do you expect to return?
When do you expect to return? Originally Posted by Oneputbirdie
I'm coming back when the flood water recedes, whenever that is. I keep checking the weather to see when there might be an end in sight. No point in heading back when you still can't drive around.

You have no idea how much I am already starting to miss home.
Same here, I'm not going to be able to visit Houston until Thursday or the weekend.
288 is overflowing
Medical center is flooding
They're about to open the Addicks reservoir so expect buffalo bayou to rise
I'm still safe for the most part
They're about to open the Addicks reservoir so expect buffalo bayou to rise Originally Posted by Makeoutbandit
They are opening both Barker and Addicks. It's going to get worse before it gets better.
  • Trey
  • 08-27-2017, 10:00 PM
I'm off work tomorrow so that is cool. Apart from that the storm was nlt to bad on me personally.
High and dry with no reason to go anywhere soon. Had a business trip get canceled because of the storm. It's been a nice, long weekend.

Everybody stay safe out there. Especially the lovely ladies.
Well I'm available in west chase where the flooding isn't bad if anyone wants to play. But all, please be safe.
Major flooding all around me, but my place is still dry with power and lots of supplies thank God. Several people's garages and cars flooded near me. Stay safe everyone.

~
Maybe we will end up with one or two less LPMOW after all is said or done......