Weather Update

How is everyone doing?
You started another thread on this? Really?
It's Monday...and I am taintless.
Pretty good and flood free on 290&610
Another thread?
Im in Cypress trying to figure out how to get to someone. Fuck. It is flooding everywhere
Flooding is bad in parts of Montgomery County, and will get worse below the Lake Conroe dam as the river authority is doing a controlled but HUGE water release. People are being evacuated downstream. Lots of wind damage. The Irish Chihuahua Refuge is okay, but no power since yesterday. My generator conked out, dang it. The creek receded enough for me to get out and look for batteries and a weather radio, but both are rare as gold. Did find what I needed at Target, the last available for a while, I was told as the door was locked behind me.

The local HEB is jam-packed with shelves emptying fast. Most businesses are closed in Conroe or, like Target, planning to shut their doors early. Hanging at a chicken joint, the ONLY food place with an open lobby I've seen, grabbing a hot meal and letting my phone charge while catching up on news and messages.

Appreciate the texts that I've been receiving inquiring of my safety and keeping me informed. Thanks! Pups and I are fine, well-provisioned, just sittting in the dark. I likely won't be back on ECCIE or the Net, unable to return PMs or emails, until my electric comes back, hopefully soon. -- Fancy, from her cell
this lady isn't too happy..

good for her, cussing this microphone pusher for the CNN sleaze tactics..

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/re...overage-video/