Prayer for houston

Wishing everyone well who's touched by this "Storm" the flooding ! If You or anyone is in serious need Hotel , Food etc. PLEASE CONTACT ME!

Prayers for houston ❤️
We would all feel better if you would "touch us with some taint" for Pyramider......js

A little taint goes a long long way.
  • JpHs
  • 08-28-2017, 02:18 PM
I just want to say a prayer for all my friends in Texas.

I'm a bit too far away to help, but I do hope that everyone is well, or getting the help they need. Godspeed to that storm to get out of there and leave you guys alone.

~J~
I just want to say a prayer for all my friends in Texas Originally Posted by JpHs
Dear Lord,

Thank you for this whoreboard, the whores, johns, le and trolls who use it. We beseech thee to dry their lands and not their vagina's or bank accounts. Keep them safer than a double sheathed penis in a low volume utr's cooch.

Amen

P.s. ty for the sentiment
Houston, TX does not need prayers. The recovery will be a lot quicker than the world thincks.
  • Trey
  • 08-29-2017, 02:04 AM
Keep the prayer and bring them big boobies out this way when things clear.
The recovery will be a lot quicker than the world thincks. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ike was the dress rehearsal.

The recover began when neighbors starting saving neighbors.
Houston, TX does not need prayers. The recovery will be a lot quicker than the world thincks. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hopefully you are correct, I just hope it stops raining, that'll be a good start.