This has ceased to be fun

Adios. Its been.... well its been interesting.
NO, Bolt? WTH??? You better keep in touch with me. I still wanna do some cook outs, drink some beers, and/or maybe a football game again. Stay safe. Stay well. Keep my number and use it.

Your friend,
Amber
you will missed stirring the shit pot others start and you pile on like you always do, it is amazing considering you got off on finding faults with others that this would be your stomping ground forever.
Hmmm...Later Bolt!

You can always comeback as boltfan2.0
Later Bolt. I have round that most people that "retire" dont stay away long.
Oh honey, I'm sooooo sad to see you go. We've had some great laughs through the years and I will miss you immensely. Please take care and good luck to you, where ever you go.
Which part is not fun anymore?
Just P.M me if you dont feel like posting it.

XOXO
Anastasia
Which part is not fun anymore?
Just P.M me if you dont feel like posting it.

XOXO
Anastasia Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts

He can't, Anastasia.......his account has been disabled.
Boltfan sorry to see you go I hope you make it back. I enjoyed your honesty and support.
Bolt...I second that notion. I'm likely not far behind. P 411 is looking better all the time! All the best!
Boltfan, goodbye old friend! All the best to ya!
It's 4/1..... April Fools Day. Take anyone's "retirement" with a grain of salt.
He Bolt'ed..... But he'll be back..... Maybe.
  • Sunny
  • 04-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Happy Trails Bolt. You are a cool dude.
Don't stay gone too long
you will missed stirring the shit pot others start and you pile on like you always do, it is amazing considering you got off on finding faults with others that this would be your stomping ground forever. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
What an ass! Had to get one last dig in. Why did you post? Feel better now? Real brave and mature posting about someone who is gone. Yea, true Bigdog style. No wonder everyone that knows you hates your guts.

Stupid little people always manage to show their true selves. Don't worry little dog, Karma is a bitch.