What is the best “sex pillow”?

This is a question for the ladies as well as the guys. What is the best pillow for the ultimate penetration and pleasure especially in the missionary position. Are there other positions where it also enhances penetration and pleasure?
Research is an enlightening thing.
#shortdickproblems
  • BLM69
  • 02-13-2019, 12:51 AM
OP needs a flexible spinner not a pillow, you can go balls deep with nothing in the way.
Don’t go cheap. Spend more and get the liberator chase lounge.
This and a bottle of “gun oil” is about as much fun as you ca have
Don’t go cheap. Spend more and get the liberator chase lounge.
This and a bottle of “gun oil” is about as much fun as you ca have Originally Posted by FunMonday

I can confirm liberator makes super quality products and they are made in the US.
This is a question for the ladies as well as the guys. What is the best pillow for the ultimate penetration and pleasure especially in the missionary position. Are there other positions where it also enhances penetration and pleasure? Originally Posted by Clit Lover
To answer both of your question, let me refer to this article https://sexualalpha.com/best-sex-pillow/ - feel free to read for yourself as they give some examples and more details in there.

But basically, the Liberator Heart is the "best" according to their review. And yes there are plenty of positions you can try with a sex pillow - check out the article for specific examples. Have fun!
All great info here! Now I gotta get a pillow!!!!
Me too!!
Shep! Be nice! Lol...meanie..
I have a liberator and I love it. Allows for great dp if you want