What if I just want to watch?

Long-time lurker, first time poster.

I have this fantasy that I would like to indulge. Simply put, I'd like to watch a hot couple fuck while I take care of myself. I know, some might think it's odd...but hey what can I say? Been to a few swingers clubs in Vegas and locally and this sort of thing just rocks my boat.

Do any provider(s) offer anything like that? Checked out a few craigslist personals postings, but nobody ever replies.

Hopefully I posted this in the right place. Look forward to any responses or PMs!

OK, I will play your game..............I pick the provider, you pay for her time, and she "accepts" the situation as well, I will do it and I will not even charge you for my time!
Haha. Not nearly the strangest thing I've ever heard of. I'm sure you'll find someone willing. You might get more/better responses in ISO though. Good luck! http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=793
I do offer this, if you have references or don't mind being screened thoroughly. I have a very close male friend who gets off on being watched while we are going at it.
Just ask one of your buddies to ask a provider he's got an upcoming session with if its ok. If not ask a provider you want to see get done, I'm sure if you offer her a little tip you'll get a good response.
If you pay I'd be delirious for you to watch Dannie and me. Of course, I'm not likely to be alone in that. Seriously, dude, just search for it. But I'm guessing since you posted your preference here, you're likely to get a lot of PMs from providers who'll oblige you. My only advice (free, as usual) is to pick carefully so you get what you pay for.
I love watching & being watched!!
Ive had a gent, from here, watch myself & another ::blush::
I presume your question pertains to a woman other than your wife or girlfriend? Otherwise, it's not that rough to find a guy that'll hump your wife/girlfriend while you sit and jackoff. The number might diminish some if you're looking to play the role of a cuckold.
I love watching!

HOTT!!!!

I also like mutual masterbation
Shit, take Berkleigh to see Dannie and her guy fuck. If you beg, she might even help you by bringing you a washcloth or warm towel when you were done - if you asked her nicely.

I'd buy ANY video of Berkleigh watching Dannie. Being the Titty Baby I am, that would be sensory overload.

Don't go underground. Keep us posted. You're among "Preverts".
WTF??? Isn't lil Stevie blind??
Ever since Rita Hayworth had the line Boom, chicka, chicka, boom boom in a late fifties movie my dick has gotten hard when I hear similar language. Bow Chicka Wow Wow does it, too!

I'm pretty sure the soundtrack from Berkleigh and Dannie would push my blind ass over the edge. Hell, my eyes were injured in a freak breast-feeding accident at YOUR place with Safire Sweet. They (those lethal weapons she carries) attacked me or at least that is my story and I'm sticking to it.