Returning from a long break...

So I have been in the hobby for a while. I chose to take a break from it for about a year and a half due to my personal policy of (more like a rule), no extra fun while in serious relationship. But like most things it didn't last.

I have found jumping back in to things to be interesting. Lots of new faces, ect. But of course you can't just jump back in. You have to start over.

Was curious if other folks on here have taken a "break" as I wouldn't thing I am a unique snowflake but who knows. Perhaps I am.

Cheers!
Welcome back babe. Have fun. Stay safe.
I took about a 4 year break from providing. When I returned it was to satisfy my own sexual appitite (increased ten-fold when I turned 42),more than anything else. I've been back since April, and still having a great time. You guys are awesome.

Was curious if other folks on here have taken a "break" as I wouldn't thing I am a unique snowflake but who knows. Perhaps I am.

Cheers! Originally Posted by johnnycash69
Some retire and unretire every few months. Some say they are retiring and never do. But nearly all of them will return at some point. You are not unique! Sorry!

I took a break for two years. Sooooooooooooooooooooo glad I came back

Welcome home!