GFE vs PSE

What would be the main difference in these two? I thought PSE was more a step beyond GFE, but someone told me they felt the GFE was more intimate. What's your take?
What would be the main difference in these two? I thought PSE was more a step beyond GFE, but someone told me they felt the GFE was more intimate. What's your take? Originally Posted by La Lengua
If she swallows with a smile and curls up next to you while stroking you as you come off the ceiling - GFE

If she holds it in her mouth, gargles with it, then smears it all over her face, spits it out onto your sack and licks it back up then tongues your ass for good measure.. - PSE

Your definitions may vary, but i'll stick to mine.
Sounds about right, Dave
If she swallows with a smile and curls up next to you while stroking you as you come off the ceiling - GFE

If she holds it in her mouth, gargles with it, then smears it all over her face, spits it out onto your sack and licks it back up then tongues your ass for good measure.. - PSE

Your definitions may vary, but i'll stick to mine. Originally Posted by TexasDave555

But if she kisses you after the gargle and ballsack lick and takes a shower with you after all the pse - AND says please and thank you???...well, then you might have a good mix of the two there.
Good defenition Dave.

I think GFE can be very broad in how any one would define it. PSE on the other hand is just good old down and dirty break the bed goodness.
1. AllUCanEat DATY
2. BBBJ down your throat.
3. Covered Greek.
4. CIM w/ swallow finish.
5. Repeat 1 thru 4.

That'd be my PSE.
<----has broken two beds.......just during the hobby years.

(save the big girl jokes - i get it, i get it. we all do. ive been fucked on the bed, on the head board, off the bed, out the door - rug burns on the titties.... thank you very much)

but i'm prone to do lots of gfe stuff too.

i think that's why this topic gets a lot of differing opinions.

there are girls like lisa love (fuck muffin) who when you think HARD CORE pse - shit, she's gonna turn you out like no other. fuck, fuck and fuck like you've probably never been fucked in your fucking life.

then there's gfe - with the big dinners, over nights, romance and the kissing and cuddling and not one little squeak of a hint of pse. i don't read that much on girls like that - because i am personally more of a mix and I tend to pay more attention to the ones who are the more attention getting "dirty" girls...but i'm sure there are just 'gfe all the way' types.

this is the hobby - there's someone for everyone - however, you must do your research well to really get what you are looking for.

Your definitions may vary, but i'll stick to mine. Originally Posted by TexasDave555

GFE hopefully swallow, but not required, but should include CIM

KR
But if she kisses you after the gargle and ballsack lick and takes a shower with you after all the pse - AND says please and thank you???...well, then you might have a good mix of the two there. Originally Posted by tntangie
Does such a creature exist?
Does such a creature exist? Originally Posted by TexasDave555
do you really need to ask?

i left out the ass crack on purpose.....

lol
do you really need to ask?

i left out the ass crack on purpose.....

lol Originally Posted by tntangie

See there is always a catch!
I like PSE and often the difference for me is liking the illusion of fun and debauchery more than the illusion of passion. I'd rather some hot number remark about how good my splooge looks on the ceiling or on her boobs than how well we tongue wrestle.

I'm still not through with reliving the thrill of frat parties and willing co-eds when we both knew it was a one night stand or, if they were really good, a semester's worth of balls to the wall sex with NSA.

The illusion of passion tugs at the wrong strings for me. I find it far more fun to "hang out, make a mess and then clean up and leave."

If they want me to come see them again because it was fun then GREAT.

If part of that fun was the gift, that's OK, too! I've hung out with some pretty cool gals and have had lots of naughty fun doing it.

I like for neither of us to leave too many loose ends that need tying up.

I do see a couple of UTR gals where real friendships exist but it is always a FWBenefits deal and the benefits don't have to be simultaneous orgasms as long as both parties get their benefits and feel good getting them.