Why not hide the tummy damage?

A fairly common comment in reviews is an observation regarding visible signs of childbirth on a provider's abdomen. Apparently, though it's not a deal-killer to most guys, it is something that many like to know about when making a decision.

At this point, I diverge on the first of two tracks. It seems odd to me that, while many of our lady friends will try, prior to a client's arrival, to look, if not their best, at least better than they would if going to Walmart, they fail to address this particular issue. I can think of two ways in particular, both of which probably appeal to certain segments of the hobby population:
  • wear a skirt and pull it up over the hips, or
  • wear a piece of lingerie that covers the midriff -- a corset, a cummerbund, a teddy (points from me if you can attach black hose to it).
The second track: Musing (uh-oh, here we go again) as to the reasons:
  • lingerie budget is too limited,
  • our lady friends don't realize how visual many, if not most, guys are,
  • they think we should just love them as they are (figurative) warts and all,
  • they don't give a flip,
  • competition for dollars isn't very high, so they feel as if they don't have to make any special effort to attract new clients or encourage repeats,
  • they're proud of being mommies and want the world to know,
  • more I probably haven't thought of.
And, as a bonus, I'll throw in a third track: If you're visiting a mommie with tummy damage, would it be out of line if you brought some lingerie for her to wear that would provide cover? Nothing derogatory or untoward need be said, other than, "Would you wear this for me?"

Bored at work, thought I'd throw this out.
I always wear a waist cincher to cover my lower abdomen. A lot of guys ask me to take it off but I rarely rarely have. I totally agree with what you're saying. I have flawless skin everywhere else on my body except for a few square inches of childbirth signs. A lot of guys ask why I'm so self conscious, I say, honey, this is for u not me. Lol!!!

No worries, tummy tuck, a Slight boobie left and laser resurfacing for the stripes are in the works! I'm Super excited and super scared!!! I'm totally not a fan of pain.
I always wear a waist cincher to cover my lower abdomen. A lot of guys ask me to take it off but I rarely rarely have. I totally agree with what you're saying. I have flawless skin everywhere else on my body except for a few square inches of childbirth signs. A lot of guys ask why I'm so self conscious, I say, honey, this is for u not me. Lol!!!

No worries, tummy tuck, a Slight boobie left and laser resurfacing for the stripes are in the works! I'm Super excited and super scared!!! I'm totally not a fan of pain. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Why are so many women self conscious? The female taint is a work of art. A woman's taint is the key to untold pleasures if the fucktards understand the inner working of the taint.
  • 06-19-2013, 08:42 PM
Stretch marks & baby damage does not bother me! I see it as evidence of being a woman.
Women have the knowledge to have fun!
That hot nurse looks so good in a sexy corset I don't care why she wears it ! I also don't care if he takes it off LOL!
I wouldn't call it a "damage" really. Though I am so so very fortunate that I don't have any signs of childbirth (my child is the only sign), it's a part/phase of a woman's life. We all get older, our bodies won't stay perfect forever. I think you should embrace the person you choose to be with as a whole. Someone asked why women are so self-conscious? Well...it's because some men view our stretch marks as "damage" or "ugly".
I think if you can't stand seeing your provider's tummy, then maybe it's better to keep your mouth shut and find someone else without such "damage"? Don't say anything to her. I think that's insensitive and hurtful. Just walk away and find someone else. It's. Just my opinion.
Even Playboy uses techniques like photoshop. Even Playmates get touched up. Just because there is some evidence of childbirth does not mean there is anything wrong with the lady or her skills. Too many fucktards are too critical of the ladies' bodies. Just because one is paying for a fantasy does not justify being critical of mommyhood.
I got those stretch marks. Can't get rid of it naturally unless having 6 K to fixed it but it is not important to me now. My gentlemen whose enjoy their visits with me don't really care. They enjoyed their time with me. They actually preferred me "naked" when they walked in after all the hour I got dressed up for them.
I have them too and I usually keep my tummy covered. I am who I am take me or leave me. I'm still enjoying being me and enjoying the company of many wonderful people.

:-)
I prefer that nothing be covered up. Stretch marks are not a problem for me. They are just marks of distinction life has provided.
I prefer that nothing be covered up. Stretch marks are not a problem for me. They are just marks of distinction life has provided. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
Tiger Stripes "Rawrrrrrrrr"!!!! LOL

As far as loving the way I'm intended to be.......well, if that's the truth then everyone stop getting ur kids braces and just smile and tell them that nature intended for them to have a train wreck in their mouth....cmon.....in most cases braces are purely cosmetic. Yet we suffer through the agony of having our teeth realigned over a period of at least a year in hopes of a more attractive smile.

That whole "love yourself the way you are" mantra is total bullshit. Sure, love WHO you are as a person, but for Pete's sake make yourself look good to the best of your ability. I have the ability to have surgery that tightens loose skin and makes my breasts look like they defy gravity so that's exactly what I'm gonna do!!! Go me!!! Lol
personally speaking- as a HOBBYIST it is off putting and I do not see women that have significant birthmark scars repeatedly.. that is my perogitive. I don't drink certain wines because I do not like the way they taste etc. Not to say they are bad-just not my thing.
It is a flaw, just the same as horrible breath, rotten teeth, unkept pussy; saggy tits etc. A flaw of attraction to some degree.
To me a provider should strive to be as hot as she can possibly be. There are steps that can be taken before and after birth to minimize or eliminate the damage. Some choose not to or simply cannot afford these measures and that is totally OK. A lot of men could give a rat's ass about it.
As a human being- yes it is totally understandable that a lot of women have this issue. I do not look down on women because of it- just as I would not demean a female friend if she is not as attractive as someone else. But as a provider IMO -it should be taken care of or hidden as best can be.
Those are signs and symbols of a job well done. Women have children and the signs of birth should be seens as badges of honor and a fight fought well. How many men on here that have the arrogance or audacity to complain what a woman's gut looks like have found some way to hide their beer bellies or evidence of overeating? Nobody's perfect. I pray to God that my granddaughters ignore (and are ignored by) the men that are fixated on finding the "perfectly-shaped" women. If they're that superficial they'll make piss-poor husbands. Every woman has beauty in they eyes of a beholder. I'd hope that women can be as forgiving when looking at us men.
A very special little boy that is no longer with us gave me my tiger stripes. And I have never had one complaint or even known of it being mentioned in my reviews(it could be...).

I have said it before. You guys are so lucky. For the most part, you can see what we look like from our pictures, read about us in our reviews and have a pretty damned good idea of what you are getting. What do we know about you before you show up at our door?

To the gentlemen who are "forgiving" of our scarred bodies, we thank you.
Good post.

LOL @ our joe sixpacks (those that are critical of a mommy tummy/s-marks)... as if 99% of eccy hobbyists are hardbodies (I'm sure not, I'm very average).

I don't mind the mommy tummy at all. When I look at life, my kids are the best thing about it and my ex was nice enough to give from herself to make that happen for us both and like some of you guys, I recognize that gift/sacrifice she made. All the mothers (providers) out there did the same.

I do see alot of reviews where the tummy is mentioned (one way or another) and for some reason some guys out of habit do seem to zero in on the tummy but in fairness to them, they usually relate that the whole experience with the provider is really what mattered (good or bad). If a provider wishes to hide/cover it, let that be her choice if she prefers it that way rather than request it which seems very demeaning/shallow to me.

Some guys prefer stickwomen, some prefer voluptuous, some prefer BBW. For me, I tend to go for voluptuous shape (height doesn't matter to me) as I find it incredibly sexy and at 6'1 210, voluptuous fits me well (it turns me on). Spikebaby and Leilover come to mind as both fit that mold and are incredible in person. There are others (for sure). That's the great thing about freedom of choice and a wide menu of ladies here on eccy. The showcase photos are a reasonable basic guide to help choose a provider (my attraction to one) and I understand many of them are slanted (best possible look/result) so take that into account. Imagine if the providers could do that to us and select who they'd agree to see? lol...

Look at thathotnurse in this thread. She's a lovely example. I'd slowly gently kiss/caress her mommy tummy on my way down south with nary a pause. Damn...Kaylee too. I have it (lust) bad... bad I tell you! lololol