Where's is everyone

I usually visit once a year . I've noticed How everything has died down since my last visit . Did everyone move ?
Hobbying was a matter of convenience, which it is not anymore. If you’re going to jump through hoops all the time, might as well just have a gf or wife. When you hear no or refs don’t reply, guys find alternatives.
Sounds like you have been jumping through hoops .
They're looking for Love
Many never returned or else found a second home (wink, wink - there's a hint here LOL)

when the Eccie shut down occurred.

...when it re-opened,

some found it to be new Eccie, not classic Eccie -

and the 'flavor' is just not the same anymore.

Many are still here, (or visit) - and it still has the 'most robust' feel and tools

Time will tell...
I definitely have curtailed my hobby activity in the past year. Especially on seeing a new providers. I have a pile of regulars that I have grandfathered rates with, but refuse to pay the same hourly rates to hobby that I pay to my attorney.
  • bbnt0
  • 04-28-2019, 05:01 PM
Rate increase so I move on to the next provider. Slow response but I already have another provider in line. I also skip on post requiring at least 3 recent references - I understand the safety but this also slows it down since some do not respond. Again on to the next provider..
I usually visit once a year . I've noticed How everything has died down since my last visit . Did everyone move ? Originally Posted by Bonnie Barrow
Many gents are still around. Coed had become redundant for many of us due to all of the hatred/trolling & negativity that was allowed for so long.

Have safe travels and enjoy your stay hon!
Many gents are still around. Coed had become redundant for many of us due to all of the hatred/trolling & negativity that was allowed for so long.

Have safe travels and enjoy your stay hon! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Hopefully we have most of that behind us. I think most guys are excited you ladies are starting to post again.
Wrong....
I finally got them out of my room.
��
������������������������
All in my sick fantasies..����☺

Welcome Beautiful & Im hoping now they will be posting & you get a chance to play with Houstons Finest Playas��
Hopefully we have most of that behind us. I think most guys are excited you ladies are starting to post again. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Its been delightfully quiet (some what) LOL
  • gc161
  • 04-30-2019, 02:13 AM
I still see plenty of reasons to visit Houston
Hopefully we have most of that behind us. I think most guys are excited you ladies are starting to post again. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Be careful what you wish for, it's a Negative Shithole Again
I think most ladies like myself have moved on to other platforms.

Still very few good gentleman here.
I think most ladies like myself have moved on to other platforms.

Still very few good gentleman here. Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
This is a fact & unfortunate... That this has turned into more of a social gathering & refere4nce checking for established gents...