May I please get your thoughts on my website?

Today I received a call from my web hosting company offering me 6 months for free if I would upgrade to their newest platform.

I've had my site with them for 8 years & I am on their old platform which they are trying to do away with, so as incentive to the few of us that are still on the old platform, they are offering 6 months for free for our troubles.

Well, I declined because I love my site & am extremely familiar with it, but when I told the associate on the phone that, he mentioned that my site is very basic & dated & will look much better with one of the new designs they offer on the new platform ... so I got to thinking ... is he right?

I love my site & I feel it meets all of my needs, but then again, there were quite a few times in college I turned in a paper I thought was an A+, but when I got it back it was marked a D-

So my question is: Is my site okay or should I accept their offer & spend a few hours redesigning & reformatting it?

www.BrookeWilde.com or www.MidtownMensMassage.biz

Thanks for reading & for your thoughts.
I agree it looks very dated. I think it is a great opportunity to refresh.

Probably don't have to go this far but this girls site is top notch...

https://www.gemmasong.com/
Her site is nice. Simple yet sufficient.
I like your site Brook. Simple and easy to navigate. Most importantly.....It loads quickly
I also like the humor
I agree with tbone..it looks nice and gives the info in an easy format
Looks good as it is IMO
If you are directing clients to your site you should be fine but understand at some point your host will probably stop supporting the format.

If you are wanting to be found via search engines then update the site. Search engines like the newest formats, fresh content etc.
Though I never took the plunge
I first thought your site was great,
Let’s me know what to expect,
And precisely what’s the rate.

But I think it could be simpler,
Some of the canned sites do it well,
Every visit since it’s been the same,
In that I never rang a bell.

Too me it’s more about the pics,
Though I’d keep up with the ages
Its pictures that attract the.... sticks.
I vote update galleries and pages
Text difficult to read, font far too small(pc)
Color contrast (blue on pink) is not good

Needs to be simpler, currently design is far too busy

Suspect they just want more $$ as the business they are, salesman eh
Get an example of what they can do, then decide to spend more
You need to update pics, perhaps some nudes without showing your face for discretion.
Midtownmensmasage.biz Loaded fast. The background color followed several seconds later.

• Not enough contrast between the pink background and the text. The text is what matters.
  • Prices and availability easy to see.
  • I don't think you need all of the history on the index page. Maybe another page. Unless this is really a blog. The page ends with irrelevant content.
  • Pics should be pictures. I would prefer more pictures and more revealing.
  • The index to the right side is effective
I don't know what features the new site could have that you don't have now. Converting would require web work unless this is really wordpress and would be automatically imported with the new options.

I hope this helps. Its all about getting the information out fast. We need a reviewer that uses the mobile app. I am a PC guy,. I suspect the majority of users are using their phone. You might be able to include a link that would cause the users phone to call or text you.

Good luck!
I'm sorry I've been MIA from my thread, I've had a lot going on today.

I appericate the great responses & I promise to chime back in tomorrow when I have a little time to myself
Imho both are weak. Reminded me of old gameboy game layout, find a new company. They are trying to up sell for the same crap.
You need to update pics, perhaps some nudes without showing your face for discretion. Originally Posted by Curved65
This is really interesting to me. Being that I am on the larger side for a lady in the adult industry, I never thought nudes would be wanted, by anyone ... lol.

I think I may need to start another thread, and if I get enough "hell, yes with the nudes", I may take the plunge
Your way with words in second to none! I bet you would make one hell of a marketing/branding executive.

And thank you very much for your thoughts on my site. They actually mimic a lot of what I was going for, so that's really nice to hear.

Though I never took the plunge
I first thought your site was great,
Let’s me know what to expect,
And precisely what’s the rate.

But I think it could be simpler,
Some of the canned sites do it well,
Every visit since it’s been the same,
In that I never rang a bell.

Too me it’s more about the pics,
Though I’d keep up with the ages
Its pictures that attract the.... sticks.
I vote update galleries and pages Originally Posted by Poetray