I call Shenanigans...

So I had a provider schedule an appointment yesterday, say she was getting a room in the agreed upon general location and time, then I head that way and get to the area only to be ghosted and no response. Hours later I get the BS text with no excuse as to why but I chalk it up to the game and didn't have to go out of my way so no big deal. I get the "how can I make it up to you" yada yada and I was very nice as always. Then today get a PM from same provider saying she is available ton8ght and quoted a higher rate than yesterday and higher than her sig line. I sent a PM back explaining that I don't ride the short bus and sent a text to let her know I replied to her Pm.

Just disappointed with the whole situation....

I won't call her out but I will never watch an 80's sitcom with a freckled redhead without being disappointed.

I don't normally rant but just want to confirm I am justified in my disappointment. Thanks for your input and now it is time to put my drunk ass to bed....
Darn shame.

It's a sign of the times. The economy is humming along which means women who would prefer to work a job over being a provider out of necessity have moved on. Less providers, more money avail means rising rate.

Some of these providers phones are ringing constantly and they are likely confusing hobbiests. Please don't take it personal! Someone showed up before you and she took them.

It will change, may take a few years, but just like everything the hobby will change too.

Save your money, be thankfully she didn't show. If she didn't have the common decency to send a text, Imagine the service you would have received had she picked you.
You’re doing the right thing other than not naming the obviously worthless provider.
If less beta sub wusses would stand up for what’s right the those providers would figuratively be shown the door and it would be locked behind them.
it happens. live and learn and move on. I had a similar situation with AliceS. she was -p4 and had good reviews, so I thought she was a professional. set up appointment and confirmed via PM 1/2 hr before and told her I was heading over. didnt want to be late because she was 30 minutes away. ghosted me. I know she read my PMs based on read receipts. she just decided she didn't want to spend 10 seconds to reply that she couldn't make it. i ended up wasting 1 hr driving to and from, but hey lesson learned. always confirm before heading out.
The ghosting part I was fine with. Shit happens and she did text me a few hours later. But the PM the next day was what pissed me off...oh well, on to the next
It's a sign of the times. The economy is humming along which means women who would prefer to work a job over being a provider out of necessity have moved on. Less providers, more money avail means rising rate.

Some of these providers phones are ringing constantly and they are likely confusing hobbiests. Please don't take it personal! Someone showed up before you and she took them. Originally Posted by Fizley
Good point but doubt that's the reason here.

That sucks.

You know by not naming her you only bring more attention to this, but I'm sure you know that already.
Chicken Dinner